Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Fighter Fest 2010

22K views 169 replies 54 participants last post by  ROBBO 
#1 ·
This shit is gonna be HOT!!! I can't wait.

#119 ·
Hey man Fathead and I are riding for Washinton/Idaho, so you guys can ride from Cali!!! LOL hope to see ya there

#126 ·
this works perfect! summer break!

#127 ·
Yeah, I'm stoked. I gotta decide between the Gixxer, or CBR, or maybe another bike, who knows what else I'll have by then.

#132 ·
they did not say there was no complaints. there were.

they asked that we dont speed up and down the resorts roads... and that was all :D

#136 ·
Okay, I'll be there this year.

I've already put in the time for vacation for then.

I might be on the cafe, or on my bobber if it's done.... or, I might ride out on project TOP SECRET! >: )

We will see.

If anyone between MN and FF would like to meet up to ride please PM me.

#138 ·
Well MPLS if you want to swing by NH you can hang out with me and the family for a few days then we can all head on over to PA.Its a wee bit outta yer way,but we can drink beer,grill up grub, ride bikes and shoot guns for some relaxation ...Doors open bro..

#142 ·
lol, oh, you better have lots of beer and women!!! cuz ill guzzle them all quick!

#143 ·
Ha ha ,beers not the problem mate ,however most of the women up here dont have any teeth.:doh:They will guzzle yew to death bro....Then slap you with their saggy bewbs..Yer still welcome,jus be prepared to be slobbered over mate..:flash:

#152 ·
Watching the Jager kick in was half the fun.

Reactions: ROBBO
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.