2010 WINTERBUILDOFF RULES - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2010 Streetfighter Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2010 WINTERBUILDOFF RULES

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2009, 05:01 PM   #11
MrFreeze5
I'm Watching You
Fighterer
MrFreeze5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:46 PM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
MrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 2010 WINTERBUILDOFF RULES

If I can actually find a place to work on it over the winter, Ive got a neat entry, but it all depends on the workspace. Im not going to have a bike sitting in my living room all winter.
MrFreeze5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following User Says F-U to MrFreeze5 For This Post:
Fathead_03 (10-17-2009)

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2009, 05:28 PM   #12
batman911
Fighterer
batman911's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:46 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 11 Times in 2 Posts
batman911 is a good noobiebatman911 is a good noobiebatman911 is a good noobie

I might be in... Need to talk to my accountant(read wife) and see if we have the $$$ to finish in time... Very possible though... How do you go about officially entering?
batman911 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived batman911!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #13
1st bel air fighter
CF Pimp
1st bel air fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 73 Times in 23 Posts
1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

read the opening post

now excepting bike donations

my 1st build:97 zuki 750: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=22608 ... impounded R.I.P

Brenden
1st bel air fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2009, 06:43 PM   #14
batman911
Fighterer

So you just start a thread in the BBO section and title it properly?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2009, 06:47 PM   #15
Fathead_03
Flashburnt
CF Pimp
Fathead_03's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:46 PM
Flip Offs: 145
Flipped Off 35 Times in 30 Posts
Fathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman911 View Post
So you just start a thread in the BBO section and title it properly?
You need to take a picture with today's date on preferably a newspaper to verify the date, on the bike, so we know what stage the bike was in when you started. Make sure you have a buildoff thread, and a buildoff discussion thread.

See original post.

Build Threads
2009 Winter Buildoff CBR Build Thread
After-Buildoff CBR Build Thread
CB750 Hardtail Bobber Build "Old's Cool"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denvgasm View Post
someone died ban everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbwstripes View Post
I like carbon peaking through the paint. It's like side boob.

Last edited by Fathead_03; 10-17-2009 at 06:49 PM. Reason: im blind
Fathead_03 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2009, 06:57 PM   #16
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:46 PM
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I may have something interesting to enter. we shall see

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2009, 07:04 PM   #17
batman911
Fighterer

OK that helps... Sorry Im trying to read original post and watch my razorbacks play florida... Im a little stressed...
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2009, 08:01 PM   #18
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Talking Re: 2010 WINTERBUILDOFF RULES

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
no... we ride in the summer.
ha ha ,when wer'e not workin!

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2009, 08:13 PM   #19
hybrid
Fighterer
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 9 Times in 2 Posts
hybrid is a glorious beacon of lighthybrid is a glorious beacon of lighthybrid is a glorious beacon of lighthybrid is a glorious beacon of lighthybrid is a glorious beacon of lighthybrid is a glorious beacon of lighthybrid is a glorious beacon of lighthybrid is a glorious beacon of lighthybrid is a glorious beacon of lighthybrid is a glorious beacon of lighthybrid is a glorious beacon of light

Oh oh oh man..........I think I can pull this off. 5 months to build a bike? Surely I can do this. Its tough running massive hours and training like a freak but I really think this is a possibility.

We shall see in a couple weeks if I cant start doing some dirty work.
hybrid is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2009, 09:34 PM   #20
LRC131
Chris
CF Addict
LRC131's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 51
Flipped Off 32 Times in 31 Posts
LRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of light

so would it be safe to assume that it would be kosher to enter my bike in the build off even though its a frame, engine, and a bunch of pieces at the moment?
LRC131 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived LRC131!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2010 Streetfighter Buildoff