Hollowpoint TL - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Hollowpoint TL

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:01 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
MDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant future
Default Hollowpoint TL

TL1000S...
MDM is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MDM!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2012, 10:13 AM   #2
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover
MDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hollowpoint TL

Bought as a shabby bike that'd been impounded by the local police after the previous owner was caught speeding... I'll get pics up soon.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #3
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover

Well, I was going to put some pics up today, but it seems that I've forgotten my Botophuket password...
Anyways, the bike wouldn't start when I picked it up, so I had to take it home in the back of my van and, in order to do that, I had to remove the GSX-R K5 race tail unit that was fitted. And it was what was under that that I wanted to show you... it ain't pretty!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2012, 12:06 PM   #4
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover

Ahah!
I found a pic that I posted elsewhere...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2012, 12:09 PM   #5
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover

You can just about make out the crappy paint finish, the horrid billet-style grips, the utterly pant-tastic headlight unit and he inegenious (ahem) use of exhaust rubbers on the subframe...
The bars and grips are going, as is the headlight, and the GSX-R tail unit is going to be swpped as it's far too wide. Dunno what for yet.
First thing is to get stuck in and find out why it ain't starting...
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2012, 08:18 AM   #6
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover

Hmmm, seems that Photobucket have decided that I can't have an account anymore...
Anyways, popped the spark plugs out, blacker than a witch's ringpiece. No air filter fitted,. so obviously running very rich... Also discovered a number of fire damaged wires and connectors, a footpeg hanger connected by one bolt and a number of dodgy electrical connectors...
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-09-2012, 11:07 AM   #7
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover

Finagled my way back into PB...
Date pic - if you can read it. Ahem.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-09-2012, 11:13 AM   #8
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover

Manky spark plug...

Scorched wiring...

Dodgy connectors...
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-09-2012, 11:14 AM   #9
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover

Why am I getting litle warning triangles in the top left of my pics: Too big?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-09-2012, 11:15 AM   #10
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover

No fuel tank cushion rubers front or rear...

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes