Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Fathead_03 - Not a good experience

65K views 501 replies 76 participants last post by  Christ 
#1 ·
I bought a renthal handlebar from him over a month ago and i still dont have it yet. he told me he was going to ship it about 4 times and then about 2 weeks ago he claimed he did ship it. Well it never came and he is now dodging my pm's and messages which leads me to believe he never fucking sent it.

From what i read on here is is not a good buyer too. He owes some dude for a petcock, and he owes sebspeed for something.

I just wanted my fucking bars and i have been patient up until now. Now im just pissed.

Bad Seller from my experience.

Reactions: Nailhead
#154 ·
Complaint Referral Form
Internet Crime Complaint Center

Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

Your complaint has been submitted. Once processed by the IC3, you will be sent an email containing your complaint id and password to be used for future contacts with the IC3. This process can take several hours.

The IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 aims to give the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. If you have comments or problems related to the IC3 website, please contact us.
Complaint Status

The IC3 receives thousands of complaints each month and does not have the resources to respond to inquiries regarding the status of complaints. It is the IC3's intention to review all complaints and refer them to law enforcement and regulatory agencies having jurisdiction. Ultimately, investigation and prosecution are at the discretion of the receiving agencies.
Evidence

It is important that you maintain any evidence you may have relating to your complaint. Evidence may include canceled checks, credit card receipts, phone bills, mailing envelopes, mail receipts, a printed copy of a website, copies of emails, or similar items. Please keep the items in a safe location, in case you are requested to provide them for investigative purposes.
DONE.

If there is any follow up info, or anyone would like to submit paypal transaction,receipts, or correspondence... shoot me a PM.

I will keep you up to date with the latest traffic of communications from the ICCC... More than likely, they will eventually start contacting the individuals involved.

This place is full of awesome individuals, and nothing can take that away from us...

In a matter of weeks, this eyesore will be covered in positive sale threads, because we are family, and CF is watches out for its own...
:cfrocks:

#158 ·
I'm working directly with Zach/ Poopie who's consolidating all communications sent and received by The Brian Kammers/ Fathead.

My deal, for those of you who've not been following the many threads on these developments, is that Fathead had taken on a custom subframe/ seat unit and exhaust/ weldling project for me. Considering shipping and the conservative value of parts (ducati seat unit, CBR sub, Hindle can) he received from me, I'm out nearly $450.

From what I understand, he also took money for FF West T-shirts from dozens of people before he simply pocketed the cash.

To me, these are all cyber crimes AND serious slaps in the face of CF.com. Sure as hell wish they weren't. I wanted to believe this guy would come back. When he did for a second, I was a bit miffed by all the positive reinforcement he received from people in this community far before he actually made good on anything.

SUPPORT YOUR FELLOW FIGHTERERS FOR CHRIST SAKE!
For those of you who were like: "Welcome back Fathead!" "We missed you." "People go thru hard times, best of luck!" "Fathead is a great guy and he didn't fuck me, so I'll stand behind him for now."

Well fuck you!

Do you think anyone wants to waist the energy and time flaming somebody they once trusted and respected in an online forum? I for one have far better things to do, but I did so b/c this bastard stole from me then had the gall to lie to this community about it. I don't know where the hell you're from, but where I'm from, if you've been proven guilty, you're not innocent again until you come back and make good.

If any of you happy, friendly, loving pals of Fathead feel like standing behind his punk ass, please send me a check for $450 so I can stand aside and go back to my happy place where people are genuinely honest and don't steal shit from me.

For those of you who are caught up in this mess, please connect with Poopie who will add your claim to the list of honest FIGHTERERS with real stories of getting hosed by this douchebag. :CK187:

#159 ·
When he did for a second, I was a bit miffed by all the positive reinforcement he received from people in this community far before he actually made good on anything.

SUPPORT YOUR FELLOW FIGHTERERS FOR CHRIST SAKE!
For those of you who were like: "Welcome back Fathead!" "We missed you." "People go thru hard times, best of luck!" "Fathead is a great guy and he didn't fuck me, so I'll stand behind him for now."

Well fuck you!
Simma down bud. I understand your frustration...

I was one of those welcoming him back, hoping that it would turn out for the better... This isn't easy for you, nor is it any easier for everyone who's been here a while... I can either dine on crow, or help... I chose to help... lets keep this from blowing up into angry...

Again, sorry for having faith in a guy thats been here for a long time...

#165 ·
:doh:

#176 ·
Someone have Lameduc's contact info? I'm sure he'd like to get in on this...
Anyone know of any other individuals involved that don't frequent the forum? I'd like to contact them to see if they want their information and losses added to the report.

#177 ·
i have Lameduc's number PM me if you want it

I know he will be ALL over this as well.

#178 ·
got it... I'll call/text him tomorrow...:thumbsup:

#179 ·
I feel Lameduc had an injustice come to him when he posted his rant... I'm surprised this thread has gone as long as it has. I actually text him and called him around noon today notifying him of this thread... :)

He said he never even saw it.

* also IS everyone who has in fact had a bad experience with this guy left NEG feedback in the Itrader section?! *

^^ I sure hope so...

#180 · (Edited)
Hopefully he drops in and understands that a lot of us are still picking crow out of our teeth... If anyone has the right to say "I told ya so", it's him.

#181 ·
him and i have spoke about it quite a bit but it sounded like he washed his hands to it all.

up till my pressure fathead had not posted a peep... but was still checking in once every few days.

so do you guys think this internet fraud thing is really going to work?

#183 · (Edited)
so do you guys think this internet fraud thing is really going to work?
With the compiled information yes. The more I have ,the better the chance of an investigation... So Lameduc's information is a welcoming augmentation to the case.

That's why I really need everyone involved in this thing to send me a pm with their contact info, amount stolen in cash/parts, so that I can update the case with their information... If you're out cash or parts because of this fucking asshole, don't feel the need to keep it to yourself... As I've said I'll keep it completely confidential... Only individuals that will know who you are are the individuals on the report. When this goes to court, after all is said and done, you will eventually get your property and or cash back.

This guy is continuing transactions as we speak...

Hopefully Brian stops in to say hi, and gets a whiff of the shit storm headed his way...

#182 ·
but from now on.. if this happens again

fuck their excuses fuck their bullshit. If you make a deal you finish your deal.

I don't want to hear about your girl cheating on you or any of that bullshit. If someone didn't do it yet say "I just didn't do it yet" don't tell a fucking sob story and promise it will be i the mail when it wont

also

TRACKING NUMBERS

#185 ·
We can handle this behind closed doors. You are having way too much fun with this mitch. You can be assertive, BUT civil at the same time. You weren't even involved. I understand what you're doing but....

posting on ffwest page and public facebooks is not cool.

#194 ·
:doh:

The more people that know about what this kid did the better. the person that is currently dealing with this whole mess "wasn't even involved" so i think that argument is long out dated.

its bullshit it took this long for someone to make this punk kid be responsible for his actions.

#186 · (Edited)
^What he said x2, but it's more than likely not going to sink into the "grey matter" that supposedly exist behind his thick fuckin skull... If you plan doing something, try to surf the web and find other instances of theft dealing with fatty, and FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! SPELLING AND GRAMMAR CHECK!!! lol

the feds will do the leg work and annotate the web traffic fatty's had... If you dealt with him, it's going to show up..

#188 ·
All we need is the investigation... If you can get us noticed, that's all it should take...

#191 · (Edited)
He has started a for sale thread in Northwest Nissans, as soon as I get access from the admins, I'll be informing them of what's going on...

Nailbomb, what you are doing by publicly posting, now that I've read what you've written, seems like a legitimate effort to prevent others from being duped... Just stay tactful, and post along the lines of preventing this from happening again- don't direct it towards someone... Also, try to make sense using correct punctuation and grammar. If you come off like a tard, people are less apt to read any deeper into your posts...

The more people that come forward, the better.

#195 ·
I agree and i will stay tactful. the grammar was a result of rushing out the door to work then the idea popped in my head, so sorry for that.

it still sits on his fb page so either he doesn't care or maybe he took off?

#193 ·
the funny part is that it was deleted from the ff west page "his stomping grounds" but not Brian's own personal facebook page hahaha

#196 ·
I have remained quiet through this hole deal other than stating keep the drama down numerous times. As I was not personally involved in the dealings he had.

My personal view is that Brian is a liar and a cheat. Actions always speak louder than words.

However Mitch the reason and this has been stated many times before, the reason you have caught flack over this is NOT because you are trying to help. But because you are 1 stomping around thumping your chest like a neanderthal and 2 playing the I told you so game.

I would like to point out a few things. Someone getting stiffed on CF does not happen often. I know of 3 cases. 1 involving myself. To state that IF it ever happens again we need to round up the posse and get em is not the way to go about it. HOWEVER IF you get shafted by someone... Don't get pissed at the forum for asking questions. Especially if you don't want to divulge. Don't get pissed at the forum when if you intend to act a fool about it. The forum didn't make it happen. The members of this forum CAN help sometimes. But no one can do anything IF no information is shared.

This recent event was handled wrong from the start. Everyone involved sat quiet while other people tried to do something about it. Only Lameduc would say anything and even he wouldn't say much.

My view is IF you don't speak up especially in a case like this then you are okay with it.
IF you see someone dealing with someone who has returned and they have already done shady deals, then message the person privately and give them a heads up that they might not be doing a secure deal. It is simple and direct.

That is that on my part. If you read this then your only reply should be okay I understand lets get the list and make it known what Brian did so no others have it happen to them and so that maybe some justice can be done.

#259 ·
not the truth..... I guess as long as you get your own smilie its all good though:( thank you poopie, mitch, Taglicious. I'll keep building bikes, the rest of you keep updating your face books;)

#197 ·
Mitch, don't get upset when individuals that "are involved" don't take kindly to anything you do in regards to this situation... You brought that on yourself... Good intentions, but shit delivery... Just keep doing what your doing and try to bring people forward, by posting buyer beware posts, and by gaining their trust... Go through admins if you can, don't want any shit coming back to CF...

#198 ·
poor Lameduc, he was the first to say something and got shit on hard and it made him not wanna post up anymore.

#201 ·
he has done quite a bit as you were gone, as sending people money that seemed to be in need and giving away bike parts.

Brian is a good guy.

#204 ·
i talked lameduc into posting his data.. looks like he was the one that got a hold of paypal and got them to shut down his account, so i think he will be doing that. (btw do not take his posting style serious.. he is a troll)

sorry if i got emotional in here, this was bitter sweet for me, I just love this place and do not like to see people attempt to rob people on here so i took a lot of stuff personal and to heart.

Best of luck to you people that were . I hope this comes together for you all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.