The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics! - Page 48 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools

Streetfighter Tools Discussion about the tools you use to build and modify your streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2013, 12:22 AM   #471
koolaid5
Fighterer
Local Time: 09:01 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 14 Times in 4 Posts
koolaid5 is a NOOB
Default Re: The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbersdown View Post
Ive never been able to find a floor coating that would stand up to the abuse in my shops. But I work out of there for a living so usually 8 hours a day of spilling chemicals, welding sparks and cars going up and down really takes a toll in a short time. What I ended up doing in my newer home shop is acid staining the concrete a deep brown color so any spills and stuff just add to the acid stained look
That's what I was originally thinking, but mine won't see quite that much use and that floor Ant has is beautiful. I'd love to have something like that.
koolaid5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2013, 08:05 AM   #472
NoobFighter
I <3 Boxer twins.
Fighter
NoobFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:01 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 4 Posts
NoobFighter is a glorious beacon of lightNoobFighter is a glorious beacon of lightNoobFighter is a glorious beacon of lightNoobFighter is a glorious beacon of lightNoobFighter is a glorious beacon of lightNoobFighter is a glorious beacon of lightNoobFighter is a glorious beacon of lightNoobFighter is a glorious beacon of lightNoobFighter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubby View Post
Well im back at my shed again......uggggg. My humble shed that atleast shields me from snow. No insulation so coooooooooooold. My back tire actually touches back wall. Front tire bout a foot from front door. Got too much crap in there!
Is that a aircooled, turbocharged, VW engine on the right of that picture?

NoobFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived NoobFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2013, 06:35 PM   #473
bdubby
The Green Bastard
Fighter
bdubby's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:01 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 2 Times in 1 Post
bdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to all

Why yes sir it is! Good eye. 2150 turbo! Waiting for a shell. So i can chop it the hell up and make a bad ass salt flat racer lookin thing

"In this park its one mofucka for one and all mofuckas for all mofuckas. Know what im sayin" J roc

93 zx6
02 kx250
02 cr250
83 xl600
bdubby is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived bdubby!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2013, 10:31 PM   #474
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:01 AM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 45 Times in 29 Posts
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubby View Post
Why yes sir it is! Good eye. 2150 turbo! Waiting for a shell. So i can chop it the hell up and make a bad ass salt flat racer lookin thing
always wanted to build something like that too

"Sex addicts are just guys who are telling the truth." - Rodney Ruxin
rubbersdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rubbersdown!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2013, 10:52 PM   #475
bdubby
The Green Bastard
Fighter
bdubby's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 2 Times in 1 Post
bdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to allbdubby is a name known to all

Yes yes yes and more yes please!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as i got my bike decent thats almost exactly what im goin for
Foook ya! Got alittle over 200 hp on the engine dyno! Wooooooo!!!!!

"In this park its one mofucka for one and all mofuckas for all mofuckas. Know what im sayin" J roc

93 zx6
02 kx250
02 cr250
83 xl600
bdubby is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-29-2013, 02:07 PM   #476
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:01 PM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 35 Times in 8 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

one end

looking the other way

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #477
flcmbt
Full Combat Fighter
Fighter
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
flcmbt is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
ok, here are some pic of my garage:

I till have more i want to do plus I'm looking to by some land outside of the city so I can build a big shop. I really want a 50' x 30' shop!
Dude that is almost too clean to be a garage. Kudo's though, wish I could afford to do that! lol
flcmbt is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-26-2013, 11:44 AM   #478
Ant
Big Buelly
Fighterer
Ant's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Ant is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to allAnt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by flcmbt View Post
Dude that is almost too clean to be a garage. Kudo's though, wish I could afford to do that! lol
thanks man......but its only like that because I'd rather be in the garage than anywhere near my crazy ass wife. FML!
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Ant!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-05-2013, 09:01 AM   #479
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived DrJellyFingers!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2013, 11:35 AM   #480
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on here
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

You need a garage.

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
George Washington

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools