July 2019 Fighter of the Month Entry Thread - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2019 Fighter Of The Month

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > July 2019 Fighter of the Month Entry Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-03-2019, 11:28 AM   #1
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:43 PM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default July 2019 Fighter of the Month Entry Thread

Enter here for the July 2019 FOTM, get your ride in the FOTM pile! Pester anyone you see in the members project sections you'd like to see here!

The rules:

- You must have a minimum of 50 posts
- 4-8 good pics of your bike (and tell us which one you want used for judging)
- List of modifications and such
- Must currently own said bike

Past entries allowed providing
1. you did not win
OR
2. you've made measurable upgrades since last time

Non-winners will be rolled over from month to month for up to 3 months throughout the year, to keep things interesting!

Non-entry posts in this thread will be deleted.

Deadline is the 21st before we start voting.
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2019, 02:57 AM   #2
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: July 2019 Fighter of the Month Entry Thread

I'll play! Not a legit 'fighter, but it's custom?

'81 XL500S. Raised 3", stretched 2" and converted to disc brakes.
-XR250R swingarm converted to twin shocks
-XR250L hub for cush and disc
-KLR 650 complete front end holding stock clocks
-Rev cone muffler, homemade midpipe and XR500 chromed headpipe
-Running batteryless at ~265lbs wet

shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-21-2019, 05:12 AM   #3
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK

With roll-overs from previous months now finished their 3 month run, and no other entries, we'll skip this month and I'll automatically enter your bike next month Shiny.
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Cookie2000ad!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-21-2019, 12:49 PM   #4
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

We need mo' 'fighters and less dirty bikes
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2019, 08:06 AM   #5
Ioseb
Figuring it out as I go
Fighter
Ioseb's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:43 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Ioseb is a name known to allIoseb is a name known to allIoseb is a name known to allIoseb is a name known to allIoseb is a name known to allIoseb is a name known to allIoseb is a name known to allIoseb is a name known to allIoseb is a name known to allIoseb is a name known to allIoseb is a name known to all

I'm a day late but happy to throw my VFR in now that I'm dailying it. Let me know if I should Cookie, otherwise I'll just wait till next month.
Ioseb is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2019, 12:32 PM   #6
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered

Thanks for letting us know. Let's save it for next month!
This user High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2019, 08:40 AM   #7
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I have on old banger to pop in as well.

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2019, 10:54 AM   #8
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:43 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBBO View Post
I have on old banger to pop in as well.
thats a not nice way to treat your wife man

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2019, 01:39 PM   #9
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
thats a not nice way to treat your wife man

ROBBO will kick your skinny ass
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2019, 08:53 PM   #10
jnimbostratus
Quackenbush Qustom
Senior Fighterer
jnimbostratus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
jnimbostratus is a splendid one to beholdjnimbostratus is a splendid one to beholdjnimbostratus is a splendid one to beholdjnimbostratus is a splendid one to beholdjnimbostratus is a splendid one to beholdjnimbostratus is a splendid one to beholdjnimbostratus is a splendid one to beholdjnimbostratus is a splendid one to beholdjnimbostratus is a splendid one to beholdjnimbostratus is a splendid one to beholdjnimbostratus is a splendid one to behold

Wish I checked in sooner too. I have beat the piss out of my most recent build enough to feel alright thowing in the ring for fotm. Hopefully I remember for August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F'dup View Post

Wrench, ride, repeat...It's the life...
jnimbostratus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived jnimbostratus!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2019 Fighter Of The Month