Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Noob here for inspiration and advice

415 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  thaOrleanyte 
#1 ·
Hi, first found this forum after searching for modified cbr600's, I'm planning on fitting CBR RR front and back ends on to my f2, any info would be appreciated.thanks for letting me in. Cheers

#4 ·
Start digging around in the build threads of your bike and see if the builders did swaps similar to what you are looking to do. There you can get info on things like bearing sizes or some weird adaptation of steering stem needed.

I assume you want to swap the forks, you do you mean by "back end"? Shock, swingarm....? And like Smoker said, we need some pics.

Start a build thread, people will help you there and we can get an idea of where y'at. First step I see is sizing the shocks, if you stick a shock that is a different size that the OEM, you start to fuck with the bike's geometry. Also, will if fit, probably not, now make it fit! Break out that tape measure and get at it. You may find the shock you need is from a different bike. Then research the spring rates.....bllah blah

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.