Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

2013 build off?

13K views 50 replies 23 participants last post by  jerryatrophy 
#1 ·
Is it too early to start talking about it?

#42 ·
Does the bike need to be done BY 2013, or do you have the whole year OF 2013? Because I got the xj on Nov 10, so obviously didn't start work before then. I might have the Hossack fork done by spring, but probably not, and wouldn't want it going up against the awesome work I see here with just a bit of cake decoration and maintenance work.

#44 ·
5-6 months? I can do that, and this will certainly be motivation. Hell, if its not ridable by May, I'll shoot myself.

Not in it to win it, but (barring a whole 'nother round of modifications) I figure its the only year this bike would qualify, and running with a fast crowd is the best way to not be slow. This forums the only reason I have the bike in the first place! The new front suspension may not be ready to ride by then, but I can fake something for the photos....

Should I start new threads, or can we move the member project bike one I have? If we do move it, can the title get changed to "Secapocalypse"?

#50 ·
You get a really cool bike. If you lose, you get a slightly less cool bike.

I think there might also be a forum badge?

I'm more worried about WHEN in May. A few extra weeks can turn a dnf into a contender. And we seem to have a lot of people headed for dnf.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.