First bike for a long time member - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion

General Streetfighter Discussion Discussions about streetfighter riding.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > First bike for a long time member

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2019, 05:20 PM   #1
TheMoose
Fighter
TheMoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:01 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
TheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of light

Hey everyone! I haven’t been on in a long time (years) and I have finally managed to pick up my first bike.
My buddy getting a bike pushed me into going to the bank and now I’m the proud owner of a 97 srad!
I’m not sure if I’m going to fighter it right yet but It’s a stepping stone for me getting a 2nd gen sv1000 which I will be fighter for sure!
Obligatory pictures below
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B21E3196-0F18-4ECF-A3F2-EC115E2B5BD5_1570655831655.jpeg
Views:	9
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	106050   Click image for larger version

Name:	BE29421C-F49E-4B19-B021-76DE0A80DD31_1570655894307.jpeg
Views:	10
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	106052   Click image for larger version

Name:	EE9A76F8-E377-4673-808D-0C1E87D86561_1570655996640.jpeg
Views:	8
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	106054  
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived TheMoose!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2019, 07:50 PM   #2
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:01 PM
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: First bike for a long time member

Welcome in (back)!

Nice looking SRAD. I remember seeing a well done SRAD ‘fighter on OldSkoolSuzuki looonnngggg ago. Still kinda makes me want one.

Later, Doug

‘74 Kawasaki H1-500
‘76 Kawasaki Kz900 Stripfighter
‘77 Kawasaki Kz1000
‘78 Kawasaki Kz1000
‘83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted)
Streetfighterkz is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2019, 09:03 PM   #3
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:01 PM
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

If youre gonna sell it dont touch it... No one like fighters.
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2019, 09:23 PM   #4
TheMoose
Fighter
TheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
If youre gonna sell it dont touch it... No one like fighters.
My plan is to horde as many bikes as possible, no worries
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2019, 11:09 PM   #5
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:01 PM
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

well in that case do it up.. srads are where it's at!
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2019, 01:01 AM   #6
TheMoose
Fighter

If I ever fighter it I’m going to do a 750 swap and bob the tail or a very small tail fairing.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-13-2019, 04:35 PM   #7
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:01 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

small tail is worth the effort, the bobbed just looks lazy
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post Yesterday, 03:29 PM   #8
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

its a nice srad. consider its value before you butcher it. they are going up these days. and there are tons of bikes with no body for cheap.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post Today, 03:15 AM   #9
TheMoose
Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tldave View Post
its a nice srad. consider its value before you butcher it. they are going up these days. and there are tons of bikes with no body for cheap.
That is a solid point, I plan on doing regular updates for now. It is my first bike after all, probably a good idea to keep relatively stock. I will always have a bike I can ride when working on a project.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion