unintended CB1300 - Page 13 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > unintended CB1300

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-08-2019, 01:55 AM   #121
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:02 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: unintended CB1300

that,s his plan mate
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-08-2019, 03:22 AM   #122
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 22
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezwiz View Post
Yan,
Does the rear view camera exclude you from having to have mirrors on the bars?

Beez
No legal reason to have mirrors on a bike in the UK

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-08-2019, 03:33 AM   #123
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 14 Times in 11 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
No legal reason to have mirrors on a bike in the UK
msva - construction in use?
JamesHambleton is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived JamesHambleton!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-08-2019, 04:59 AM   #124
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 22
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesHambleton View Post
msva - construction in use?
yes for MSVA but no for MOT!!??

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-08-2019, 07:18 AM   #125
yantosh

yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

i'm not concerned with the laws, just their blue lights behind us
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2019, 01:37 PM   #126
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:02 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I've always wondered why people in the UK stop at all. I've ridden all over the U.S. Never encountered a situation where I had to let myself get fucked out of my money and freedom. Recently I've started seeing videos of riders in the UK telling the fuzz to get fucked.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-12-2019, 10:12 PM   #127
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:02 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

pretty easy to get fucked unless you ride with no plate.
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-13-2019, 05:00 AM   #128
yantosh

or turn a lecture into jail time
This user High Fived yantosh!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes