Eeeeeeeeee FE - Page 11 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Eeeeeeeeee FE

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2019, 05:14 AM   #101
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:44 AM
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Eeeeeeeeee FE

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
are the carbon wheels rated for the weight of an EFE , rather than a 2019 superbike?

have to agree, the 5 spoke look nicer
They have CB1300 on the fitment list!!! they say that they are much stronger than stock wheels

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 370steve!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2019, 09:47 AM   #102
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

I have to say that sitting in the house, bored, waiting for a new Matress to be delivered, isnt the best thing
for your bank account!!
i have just sent an order off to Moore speed Racing, for lots of Motogadget/motone/Risoma bits and pieces,
it wasnt my fault, Honest!!! its what happens when i am left home alown un supervised

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2019, 12:04 PM   #103
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

CB1300 weighs a fuck ton
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2019, 04:27 PM   #104
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

getting so good at playing around with the Yoshimura TMR-40-MJN's on the GS, I have orded another set for the EFE

from webike Japan.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2019, 03:49 AM   #105
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

having sat and thought about it, i am leaning more towards my initial build plans and fitting a single rear shock,

i have come up with a cunning plan for the top shock mount,

that will allow height and angle adjustment when/if needed.

time for measurements and head scratching to begin, but wont be as complex as the GS600 mount (honest)

Paging Taff...........................................

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2019, 04:13 AM   #106
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover
Local Time: 06:44 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
MDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
are the carbon wheels rated for the weight of an EFE , rather than a 2019 superbike?

have to agree, the 5 spoke look nicer
As the five spokers are used by a lot of the guys running Superstreet drag bikes in the UK and Europe, and in ProStreet in the States, I think the fact that they endure well in excess of 700bhp, 220mph and 6.5 second quarters says a lot about their strength!
I also prefer the look of the 5 spokers, but as every man and his dog have got them, I'd go for the 7 spokes, and they'd perhaps suit the look of an Eighties superbike a little more?
MDM is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MDM!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2019, 05:16 AM   #107
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

just ordered some new side panels from prototype plastic components

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2019, 06:16 AM   #108
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

box of goodies due to arrive from Moore Speed Racing today

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2019, 08:56 AM   #109
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

box arrived safe and sound from MSR​​​​​​​ now popping down to RED6 for a chat with Mike

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2019, 03:54 PM   #110
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

just got back from talking with Mick at Red6, and inspecting all the blingy bits, he will be able to do everything i am after, having looked at
all the bits i am leaning towards black anodise for the lot. yokes are a fuckin work of art.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes