Eeeeeeeeee FE - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Eeeeeeeeee FE

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-30-2019, 09:19 AM   #11
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:45 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Eeeeeeeeee FE

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-30-2019, 03:37 PM   #12
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:45 PM
Flip Offs: 22
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

have today purchased a TL1000R swing arm assembly, should have a setup just like the hornet, so no real problems with adding shock.
looks like i should be able to use Ducati, honda or some Suzuki shocks, will just need re springing from what i can find out on the net.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-01-2019, 04:15 AM   #13
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

All being well, and weather permitting, i will be picking up the EFE frame and TL swing arm ( Ash, the gent, has picked it up for me many thanks) somewhere in a car park on the M62 this afternoon!
have been digging in corners of the shed for things to throw at it once the build starts.

things i have found so far.......

Busa wheel and modified sprocket carrier ( was fitted to GS )

GSX1400 rear caliper, TLR caliper hanger, rear disc

Nissin rear Master cylinder, front wheel (was fitted to GS )

Racefit legend exhaust can and link pipe ( will be coming off GS )

B12 coils,

so got some of what i need before we go any further.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-01-2019, 06:21 AM   #14
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:45 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
All being well, and weather permitting, i will be picking up the EFE frame and TL swing arm ( Ash, the gent, has picked it up for me many thanks) somewhere in a car park on the M62 this afternoon!
have been digging in corners of the shed for things to throw at it once the build starts.

things i have found so far.......

Busa wheel and modified sprocket carrier ( was fitted to GS )

GSX1400 rear caliper, TLR caliper hanger, rear disc

Nissin rear Master cylinder, front wheel (was fitted to GS )

Racefit legend exhaust can and link pipe ( will be coming off GS )

B12 coils,

so got some of what i need before we go any further.

That's lika blokes grocery list

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-01-2019, 03:28 PM   #15
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

just got back from deepest darkest Lancashire, with my new frame and swing arm, good to meet up with Ash again, and shoot the shit for a while in the car park of a motorway service area*
bike and bits are still in the back of the car, i will get them out in the morning.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-02-2019, 02:33 PM   #16
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 14 Times in 11 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Remember kids - if grandad can't fix it, nobody can!
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-02-2019, 02:54 PM   #17
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesHambleton View Post
Remember kids - if grandad can't fix it, nobody can!
Haha it was you, wasnt it? you twat

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-02-2019, 02:59 PM   #18
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
Haha it was you, wasnt it? you twat
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived JamesHambleton!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-02-2019, 04:19 PM   #19
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

cleaned up and examined the TL swing arm, has been run with a very loose chain and damaged chain runner rubber,* chain has made contact with the support and spindle/bearing housing!! bike has been decked at some point in its life and got gravel rash to support on one side too.

should be able to get the damage welded and cleaned up.

found a set of crash protectors/paddock stand lifters, also dug out the Yoshi chain adjuster blocks i had. GSX1400 wheel spindle was used just for pic, but i have

a TL wheel spindle on its way.*

measured swing arm space in frame, 22.5cm, swing arm at spindle end = 23cm, so not going to be any problem getting the two bits to mate up
measured swing arms between spindles EFE = 22.5in, TL = 20.5in so not as big a difference as i first thought.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-03-2019, 04:11 AM   #20
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict

I've got a zx10rr rear shock if you want to see if it'll fit for now
These people High Fived JamesHambleton!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes