Eeeeeeeeee FE - Page 26 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Eeeeeeeeee FE

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-20-2019, 05:03 AM   #251
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:54 AM
Flip Offs: 22
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Eeeeeeeeee FE

Carried out a call round to everyone who has things on order from me to ascertain that all is ok and progressing

with orders,

MGR are just waiting fork springs

Red6 are cracking on and about to send everything to the anodizers.

WSR are just waiting rear caliper from Brembo, apologized for the delay and added a WRS T shirt to my order for the trouble
Performance Spares are looking into finding some Gilles rear sets for me, i gave them a picture i found on the web (no idea of what they are supposed to fit)

not heard anything about my wheels from BST.

Did a quick spend calculation (spent + got to spend yet) = ​​​​​​​

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 370steve!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2019, 04:35 PM   #252
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

got some more bits today to add to the ever increasing pile of stuff. oil cooler, mounts, hoses and some engine stands.*

started to strip the motor, got the head and barrels off, combustion chambers are nice and clean.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2019, 03:12 PM   #253
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

and Kind mr postman today delivered some more internal engine bling

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-24-2019, 09:35 AM   #254
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

After the exchange of a few e mails and pictures i had found on the web, between me and Mark at Performance spares we have found the rearsets i was looking for
they are GSXR1000K8 fitment VCR-SO1B, they will have to order them, but should only take 2-3 weeks from Gilles.

running out of things to order now, might have to do some real building soon​​​​​​​

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-26-2019, 07:54 AM   #255
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Talked to Stuart at Warp speed racing, he is just doing a batch of blocks for the US, so will add my order to it.

I need to send him my block so he can remove the liners and fit them to the new block.

got to send him my new pistons to get the boring done at the same time.

got a message back from Racefit, i can send my tank down as soon as i want to get the twin filler done

Got a pic of my top yoke from Mick at Red6 , hope to get one of the bottom yoke soon.

bits still arriving through the post daily​​​​​​​

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-26-2019, 08:56 AM   #256
RS_Raz
Dickhead
Senior Fighterer
RS_Raz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Man this is gonna be epicly epic

Striving to remain dynamic in an ever-evolving environment and shit like that.
RS_Raz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RS_Raz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-26-2019, 11:29 AM   #257
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

BST carbon wheels are waiting to clear customs,

Carbon front muddy arrived from Slovenia

Some cheap bits from china too.

pic of top yoke

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-26-2019, 12:36 PM   #258
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:54 PM
Flip Offs: 500
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

jesus! BLING!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-26-2019, 04:34 PM   #259
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 14 Times in 11 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Look look it's a shiny shiny
JamesHambleton is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived JamesHambleton!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-30-2019, 11:09 AM   #260
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Just got pic of bottom yoke from Mick at Red6, to say I am well happy is a huge understatement, looks brilliant

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes