Random thoughts... - Page 101 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Random thoughts...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-30-2010, 11:38 PM   #1001
daytonatrbo
ingamaneer
CF Addict
daytonatrbo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:03 PM
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 19 Times in 14 Posts
daytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Random thoughts...

sunnyD+gingerale=1/2way decent orange soda

Project: Slower than death My F4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
Everyone here is fuckin tops. Big band of mean old cut throat motherfuckers with teddy bear hearts
daytonatrbo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived daytonatrbo!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2010, 12:14 AM   #1002
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp
999 Customs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:03 PM
Flipped Off 25 Times in 22 Posts
999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of

Mal's got her wings ?

I'm with ya girl, that's what Ive been doing too, fucking not getting re certified to fly over the red sea. No more periods for this one, she's on depo, nothing for almost 10 years now.. I love busting a nut with no rubber, its so warm and squishy, its its its.... WOW.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
Fuck that. And FUCK YOU, you fuckin fuck... That is all.
999 Customs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 999 Customs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2010, 12:19 AM   #1003
daytonatrbo
ingamaneer
CF Addict
daytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to beholddaytonatrbo is a splendid one to behold

Haha. bareback FTW

I dont see the big deal of redwings. Its not messy at all if you do it right. fuckin on the rag, that can get messy...

Quote:
Everyone here is fuckin tops. Big band of mean old cut throat motherfuckers with teddy bear hearts
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2010, 03:06 AM   #1004
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp
999 Customs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:03 PM
Flipped Off 25 Times in 22 Posts
999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of

True that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
Fuck that. And FUCK YOU, you fuckin fuck... That is all.
999 Customs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2010, 09:03 AM   #1005
daytonatrbo
ingamaneer
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999 Customs View Post
Mal's got her wings ?
mal, i think you need to clarify if you were givin out redwings, or if you got some for your self...

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2010, 10:38 AM   #1006
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:03 PM
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

YES PLEASE TELL THE CLASS

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2010, 11:12 AM   #1007
balline36m3

CF Pimp
balline36m3's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 929
Flipped Off 504 Times in 71 Posts
balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

come on were waiting
balline36m3 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived balline36m3!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2010, 11:55 AM   #1008
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

YES WE ARE

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2010, 01:33 PM   #1009
Peanut
Yup.

CF Pimp
Peanut's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 76
Flipped Off 87 Times in 36 Posts
Peanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on here

After a short visit to my urban dictionary app, lmao, I feel like a tard. I was told red wings meant having sex on your period. Soo, +1 for that, almost every month. Lol. It never gets messy if you're really light.

Soo, no red wings for me lol, oops.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Peanut!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2010, 02:34 PM   #1010
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 110
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CK
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Random thought: Noobs here have some very COOL user names. I LOVE the names "gir" & "Atticus"!! I need a couple of new German Shepard pups....I'd name them gir & Atticus...

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived oldrider!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion