Random thoughts... - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Random thoughts...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2010, 12:00 PM   #31
Kaos
SHOWUSYATITS

Kaos's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:37 AM
Flip Offs: 71
Flipped Off 59 Times in 47 Posts
Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Random thoughts...

Tell her Kaos said to suck a dick....

Random thought: Don't eat pizza at 1am. Especially don't eat shitty ass Chicken Yiros Pizza at 1am...More to the point don't eat fucking day old Chicken Yiros Pizza combined with BBQ Chicken Pizza and Some Other Pizza of which it's name escapes me, at 1am....
And I whinge I'm fat.....
I already had fuckin Barnacle Bills today....plus I sat here eating Nutella out of a jar....
Ah fuckit, I'm gonna drown my lard ass sorrows with a nice big NON Diet Coke and a cancer stick....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybuilt
...i have siad it before do what you realy want and do it today above all have your share of fun causc you will damn shure have your share of the other.
CUSTOM FIGHTERS FOR LIFE!
Kaos is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Kaos!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2010, 12:08 PM   #32
mikey
Redneck Dumbass

mikey's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:07 PM
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 32 Posts
mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

True story:

I went on a horribly bad date once where my "date" was setting me up for a freind of hers who turned out to be the least fun woman on the planet. The was so un-fun, she actually removed fun from the room by simply being in it. She never got a single joke ANYBODY made, and was generally the "I'm hot so I can be a bitch" type. So were all sitting around a table talking, and some guy at the bar leans over and does the "vag lick" mation to one of the women there. Everybody starts blurting out their personal fave phrase for licking the slit, when one woman says "What about blow jobs?". That's when Ms life-of-the-party chimes in. She says "I don't even know why the call it a blow job. You suck, not blow. I don't even do that anyway. It's disgusting". The entire table went silent. You could have heard a pin drop and EVERYBODY was staring at her. The first woman chimes in with "I gotta hear this.". My "date" says "A man only needs penetration to have an orgasm and I can do that with my hand and he doesn't even have to be inside. He does't require a blowjob or penetration" The other woman asks her if the man should eat her out. My "date" says "Yes, I do require that for an orgasm". So the first woman says "Let me get this straight. You won't do anything but give a guy a hand job, but he has to muff dive on you until you cum. No wonder you're still single".

At this point, the unfunnest woman on the planet turns to me and says "Rachel said you were funny. Be funny".

I turned to her and said. "You can go fuck yourself. Cause I sure as hell won't be doing it tonight".

The lady sitting next to me started laughing so hard she shot beer out of her nose and her husband fell off his barstool.

The next day Rachel asked me what went wrong., I told her what her friend said and she said "Why would any woman actually ADMIT to that before she gets hers done? What an idiot." She still probably wonders why I never called her.

Project: Moneypit

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfedd View Post
i would rather have "fear my ass" primer than "fuk my ass" purple
Quote:
Originally Posted by super View Post
you two fags need to give up the charade and go camping already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gaulke
When a shark appears in the area sea lions will leave the water immediately. Luckily there are no tigers on the shore waiting for him, or he wouldn't know what the fuck to do.

Last edited by mikey; 06-28-2010 at 12:10 PM.
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2010, 12:09 PM   #33
mikey
Redneck Dumbass

mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Random thought: Shaved balls stick to the side of your leg like one of those wall sticky hand things you get out of the bubble gum machines in front of the grocery stores.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
When a shark appears in the area sea lions will leave the water immediately. Luckily there are no tigers on the shore waiting for him, or he wouldn't know what the fuck to do.
These people High Fived mikey!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2010, 12:12 PM   #34
mikey
Redneck Dumbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999 Customs View Post
My friends sister just said she doesn't suck dick because she is not...
1. Unattractive
2. fat

Exhibit B. Wanna guess which one she is...

Dude, she's a 2 am beauty queen. They're the ones that you settle for when the bar closes only because it's better than beating off in the parking lot, but not by much.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
These people High Fived mikey!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2010, 12:14 PM   #35
Kaos
SHOWUSYATITS

Kaos's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:37 AM
Flip Offs: 71
Flipped Off 59 Times in 47 Posts
Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

FOOKIN REPPED mate. I just laughed my fat arse off over your bloody story. FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!

And yes, shaved balls do have that sticky hand tendency!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybuilt
...i have siad it before do what you realy want and do it today above all have your share of fun causc you will damn shure have your share of the other.
CUSTOM FIGHTERS FOR LIFE!
Kaos is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2010, 12:29 PM   #36
VT420
fail-o-matic
CF Pimp
VT420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:07 PM
Flip Offs: 620
Flipped Off 609 Times in 85 Posts
VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999 Customs View Post
My friends sister just said she doesn't suck dick because she is not...
1. Unattractive
2. fat
<snip>

Exhibit B. Wanna guess which one she is...

first off she is a little on the big side, and sure isn't pretty in my book.
she's the girl the kind of hot chicks keep around to make themselves look better/feel better about themselves

-Jeff

: putting the fight in fighter since always....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
Let man fear woman when she hateth; for man in his innermost soul is merely evil; woman, however, is mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Heinlein
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
VT420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived VT420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2010, 01:13 PM   #37
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp
999 Customs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:07 PM
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 25 Times in 22 Posts
999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of

Ahh fuckin a I love this place... I have had my Dick sucked by girls with a big ass and big ass girls, tiny little bitches and ones old enough to be my mother, and only one of em was ugly... but in my defence, she was a good sport, she let me set my Chinese take-out on her back while she was paying homage to the ol German helmet. I had to put it somewhere, I always eat when I watch football...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
Fuck that. And FUCK YOU, you fuckin fuck... That is all.
999 Customs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 999 Customs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2010, 03:02 PM   #38
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp
999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of

1st beer of the day Is always the coldest...

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2010, 04:44 PM   #39
The YZF Kid
The one and only.
Senior Fighterer
The YZF Kid's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:07 PM
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
The YZF Kid is a glorious beacon of lightThe YZF Kid is a glorious beacon of lightThe YZF Kid is a glorious beacon of lightThe YZF Kid is a glorious beacon of lightThe YZF Kid is a glorious beacon of lightThe YZF Kid is a glorious beacon of lightThe YZF Kid is a glorious beacon of lightThe YZF Kid is a glorious beacon of lightThe YZF Kid is a glorious beacon of lightThe YZF Kid is a glorious beacon of lightThe YZF Kid is a glorious beacon of light

soo many parts i need to get. soo little time and money

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.
- Mario Andretti
The YZF Kid is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived The YZF Kid!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2010, 04:49 PM   #40
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp

Men that say pussy tastes like shit are eating the wrong hole.

Quote:

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion