Random thoughts... - Page 51 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Random thoughts...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2010, 12:57 PM   #501
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp
999 Customs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:31 PM
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 25 Times in 22 Posts
999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Random thoughts...

Nice weather today..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
Fuck that. And FUCK YOU, you fuckin fuck... That is all.
999 Customs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 999 Customs!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2010, 01:56 PM   #502
Christ
Winter's comin... :(
CF Pimp
Christ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:31 PM
Flip Offs: 179
Flipped Off 94 Times in 61 Posts
Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

If I still smoked, and I did that, I'd have torn the filter off and smoked it anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBlacken via Facebook
"Aesop's Fables" teaches morality without eternal damnation and contradictions, or a petty, yet all-powerful creator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Can't rush greatness. But you can crash it shortly after finishing it.

I'd like to think that people might open their eyes at some point... instead, I find it more and more likely that I'll just close mine.
-- Christopher Eugene Pettitt
Christ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Christ!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2010, 10:18 AM   #503
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:31 PM
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on here
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Why do they call a place where you park your car a driveway. And a place where you drive your car a parkway.

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
George Washington

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shotgun!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2010, 06:22 PM   #504
Denver
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
Denver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 365
Flipped Off 415 Times in 238 Posts
Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
Why do they call a place where you park your car a driveway. And a place where you drive your car a parkway.
Just to make people wonder I guess... Looks like it's working

The Shitmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
If it brokes it brokes.
Denver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Denver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2010, 08:07 PM   #505
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 110
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CK
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Where's Rob today???

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2010, 10:53 PM   #506
Christ
CF Pimp
Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

If a pistol is a "Hand gun", why isn't a rifle an "Arm gun" or a "two hand gun"?

Quote:
"Aesop's Fables" teaches morality without eternal damnation and contradictions, or a petty, yet all-powerful creator.
Quote:

I'd like to think that people might open their eyes at some point... instead, I find it more and more likely that I'll just close mine.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-08-2010, 08:30 AM   #507
busterbog
SRAD MAD
CF Addict
busterbog's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:31 PM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 8 Times in 2 Posts
busterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to behold

This mouse SUCKS.
busterbog is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived busterbog!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-08-2010, 12:09 PM   #508
Peanut
Yup.

CF Pimp
Peanut's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 76
Flipped Off 87 Times in 36 Posts
Peanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on here

it's funny. cause your avatar is a cat.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Peanut!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-08-2010, 01:52 PM   #509
busterbog
SRAD MAD
CF Addict
busterbog's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:31 PM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 8 Times in 2 Posts
busterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to beholdbusterbog is a splendid one to behold

busterbog is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived busterbog!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #510
Christ
CF Pimp

Did this just turn into "Shit that's ironic" thread?

Quote:
Quote:

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion