GS something or other... I guess it's a chop? - Page 9 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Chopper Discussion

Chopper Discussion All discussions about choppers go in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > GS something or other... I guess it's a chop?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-15-2016, 12:11 PM   #81
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:08 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: GS something or other... I guess it's a chop?

Want to know how much I hate wiring that has been messed with? So much, that I got an entire second bike to deal with wiring the GS500 chop.

Since the last gen GS450 and the 1st gen GS500E are very similar mechanically I found a GS450L in pretty good shape and made an offer my friend that had it due to a trade just couldn't refuse, so it's time to get back to this build. Summer is coming to an end in a few short weeks and the nights are already getting colder. Gotta hurry or I'll be cursing cold tools and parts I can't find that were right in front of me a mere month before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RatFighter!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-15-2016, 12:22 PM   #82
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:08 PM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 56 Times in 46 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Less talky, more worky.

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2016, 11:05 PM   #83
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Juice found a XS650 special 16x3 wheel to bolt up into the chop, got the air ride seat and seat hinge fabbed up and working correctly, some tank mounts and a few other small things and it'll be about that time to start bolting shit back together. This summer has been totally fucked, I'm actually embracing the oncoming snowpocalypse the weather people keep talking about. Bring it on, I've got a forced air furnace running on LP and a 240v 18,000btu heater cranking in the evenings now, winter can kiss my ass.

Quote:
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
These people High Fived RatFighter!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2019, 11:54 PM   #84
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

Fighter of the Month 

Holy fuck, '16 was the last update? Well, should change that then. Got a round of new pics, converted the 'ol girl over to points and she fires on the first tick over, 'bout ready to get on with it all, testing and tuning and such. Suppose I'll give a proper update tomorrow. Late, tired, long day in the shop, but, the 500 lives again.

Quote:
These people High Fived RatFighter!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Chopper Discussion