Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

new headlight..

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  u531355 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I've seen those for sale from $50 all the way to $400+. No idea why the huge price difference, but I'm suspecting it's a case of cheap knockoffs or price gouging due to the Harley name. Could go either way. Though I think the true Harley Daymaker's only came in 7"? Everyone says they are kickass headlights. My uncle brags on his.

If you're cool with round lights, I'm very happy with the Cyclops H4 LED bulb in my Yamaha. Could get a cheap EMGO bucket and pop one in.

#4 ·
well way back JW speaker were the only guys out there that were doin' these.. those were close to 1000 a pop... which the chinese copied.. then harley copied as their own... then the chinese copies them..

now just like light bars you get an apparent 75% of the light for a penny on the dollar.

this ones a chinese one and.. 50 bucks..

but yeah.. wanted the smaller one.. was thinking on making a billet ring instead of the whole surround.. needin' to show off the fancy to triples that are in the works yas knows..

#5 ·
I was unaware of these Chinese knock-offs.

Way cheaper than the original, and sold out.

I've been waiting for the originals to be back in stock. Even talked to the original manufacturer.

I'll be paying a lot more for the original. No guarantee that it'll be better than a knock-off.

#6 ·
I been running one on my Sportster for a while and love it. Gonna use one on my build just for simplicity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 ·
I got the cheapo. Think I paid $40 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.