Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Name This Wiring Terminal

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  646 Sycamore 
#1 ·
Just a longshot.

Hoping someone might know what type of terminal this is.

Can't find it anywhere. OEM terminal on the RZ350 Neutral Sensor. Grips tightly onto a 4mm bolt. I think the ring is split so the bolt doesn't have to be removed to install the wire.

May have to find an appropriate ring connector and cut it myself. Or, reuse this cooked terminal.

See less See more
#2 ·
It’s called a “fork ring terminal”. Go to EasternBeaver.com then Motorcycle Electrical Products > Terminals > 1/4-1/3 way down. They have them for M4, M5 and M6 bolts.

Later, Doug

Reactions: Mattson
#3 ·
Thanks, Doug. I'm amazed.

When I search for "fork ring terminal," there are zero results.

When I search all terminals, I don't see them anywhere.

Website says they're made by Mitsubishi and Hero in Japan. Trying to figure out if there's another name for them.

The hole size on my OEM piece is 3.5mm. Holds tight on 3.8mm threads. Maybe I need a 3mm size terminal.

Website says 6mm terminal has 6.4mm hole. Website says 4mm terminal has 6.4mm hole. Hard to figure out the sizing. :D

#6 ·
if you can't find the right part, I doubt it'd take too long to modify from a full ring terminal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.