SUKATI....until i get a better name - Page 14 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SUKATI....until i get a better name

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-11-2020, 04:24 PM   #131
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:06 AM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Italianeze build off thread

hopefully I can make this work with build

ordered up some head bearings too
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-12-2020, 04:49 PM   #132
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

bit more time welding, basic frame is about done , power tools needed, and its passed power tool o,clock

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-27-2020, 05:53 PM   #133
yantosh

been able to get fuck all done while trying to finish customer bike

well its leaving on Saturday, then its game on

I was able to draw up a pair of pegs and a friend turned them since I was busy

will I finish in time? i fuckin doubt it, but i will give it a go

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-01-2020, 04:38 PM   #134
yantosh

my shed is mine again , spread out and work
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-03-2020, 04:28 PM   #135
yantosh

got stem nuts machined up, i,ll phone a friend to threadcut

stem next
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-04-2020, 03:41 PM   #136
yantosh

lunch time ... lets taper some cap screw heads

undersize stem made up and fitted for dry build

got an arm coming tomorrow to have a look at wheel alignment
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-05-2020, 06:07 PM   #137
yantosh

Deeks over tonight, got the arm in, shock position won,t work, back in the jig I think, chop off some tubes, if I don,t like I can just weld new ones in

excuse the pics, shed is little

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2020, 10:36 AM   #138
yantosh

change of arm, back to original plan, skinny ,single spar, I think it suits the supermoto look

chop off shock mount

rotate it

will let shock fit in

need engine back in to check clearance
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-08-2020, 04:54 PM   #139
yantosh

Deeks had me some stickers printed to put on the front muddie, if all goes to plan it,ll give me an embossed carbon piece

dug out the number board I made my mould from, just to see how it looked. I can mould a glass one, fit lights then copy in carbon

these will be the only non carbon panels

I had a couple of paint idea, but Seb suggested rising sun, 75yrs after the Japanese were at war with anybody it,s now fashionable to be terribly offended by it .... just fuck off......

I contacted an artist friend to see if she could draw me a trash polka style wrap, with green in to represent the Italian flag, and i was to send her a rough template.....

i,m just posting this pic to show the diff between what a useless cunt like me can do compared to the real deal

it'll layout like this

proper looking forwards to see what she comes up wit
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-09-2020, 05:20 PM   #140
yantosh

lifted the top shock mount 44.8mm , and before the internet has a fit, everything is internally slugged and I will brace the shit out of it

valve clearances will be checked before motor goes in as they can,t be done after

sizes have been taken for bottom mount, it,ll be mocked up then back in the jig

tight as fuck under the tank

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes