Vote for the 2015 Fighter of the Year - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2015 Fighter of the Year

2015 Fighter of the Year Find the best fighters from 2015 in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the 2015 Fighter of the Year

View Poll Results: Vote!
Jan - Fate's TL1000S/R 13 3.79%
Feb - Cookie's VTsp1000 40 11.66%
Mar - JAGspeed's CB750k SOHC 27 7.87%
Apr - TPEHAK's 09 Buell XB12 SCG 13 3.79%
May - Cambandit's Bandit1200 52 15.16%
June - SEBSPEED's 1996 Honda VFR750F "Blue Meanie" 63 18.37%
July - 370Steve's GS1157 29 8.45%
Aug - Yantosh's GSX1100EFE 9 2.62%
Sep - Suban12's Turbo Bandit 17 4.96%
Oct - Robsroadeater's KZ1000 21 6.12%
Nov - Kimmo57's SRAD750 10 2.92%
Dec - Henry's electric NC24 49 14.29%
Voters: 343. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2016, 11:45 AM   #11
RedLiner
GURU

Senior Fighterer
RedLiner's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:22 PM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 7 Times in 7 Posts
RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Vote for the 2015 Fighter of the Year

RedLiner is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RedLiner!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2016, 03:58 PM   #12
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:22 PM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
I dunno what to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
How does one decide...?
Just pick the same way Dan does, vote for the guy with the nicest butt.

Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2016, 05:29 PM   #13
Androidthug

Fighter In Training
Androidthug's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Androidthug is a glorious beacon of lightAndroidthug is a glorious beacon of lightAndroidthug is a glorious beacon of lightAndroidthug is a glorious beacon of lightAndroidthug is a glorious beacon of lightAndroidthug is a glorious beacon of lightAndroidthug is a glorious beacon of lightAndroidthug is a glorious beacon of lightAndroidthug is a glorious beacon of lightAndroidthug is a glorious beacon of lightAndroidthug is a glorious beacon of light

I really can't decide..

AT

"Don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because he doesn't do, or think as you think. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today"

Malcolm X
Androidthug is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Androidthug!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2016, 09:04 PM   #14
imsolidstate
GURU
Senior Fighterer
Local Time: 11:22 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Voted. I wish mine could be so nice. Awesome work everybody.
imsolidstate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived imsolidstate!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2016, 05:55 PM   #15
heagachongoose
Just call me goose.
Fighter In Training
heagachongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
heagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of light

Nice lineup. Some top notch work.
heagachongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived heagachongoose!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-12-2016, 06:20 PM   #16
OldSarge
GURU

Senior Fighterer
Local Time: 10:22 AM
OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2000ad View Post
Just pick the same way Dan does, vote for the guy with the nicest butt.

oddly enough I did vote for your bike LMAO - you made me spit soda out of my nose when I read that. - and for the record never said your ass was nice, just wanted ass pics - on that note I am not sure you even have an ass cookie, looks like them legs go straight to back.

So technically I am still waiting for ass pics, LMAO

Luv ya brudda
OldSarge is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived OldSarge!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-12-2016, 06:46 PM   #17
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 312
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSarge View Post
and for the record never said your ass was nice, just wanted ass pics - on that note I am not sure you even have an ass cookie, looks like them legs go straight to back.

So technically I am still waiting for ass pics, LMAO
That hole you're digging just gets deeper and deeper.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-12-2016, 09:37 PM   #18
OldSarge
GURU

Senior Fighterer
OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

its like the china syndrome with me mike.
OldSarge is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived OldSarge!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2016, 05:10 AM   #19
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:22 PM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSarge View Post
I am not sure you even have an ass cookie, looks like them legs go straight to back.
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2016, 06:48 AM   #20
Whiplash
Vtwin
CF Pimp
Whiplash's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 14 Times in 12 Posts
Whiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on here

Easy pick here

Fook Around y'll get bit by a Snake :

2000 GSXR750 fighter-Built & Sold
2005 Buell XB12SCG-Current Ride
2015 Yamaha FZ-07 - Wife's bike
Whiplash is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2015 Fighter of the Year