Random thoughts... - Page 428 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Random thoughts...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-11-2015, 07:06 PM   #4271
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:54 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Random thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Are you back tracking now?
Is this sarcasm?

And no, im not. I personally cannot stand a sport bike "bobber", but I love the fact that guys are breaking out tools and building what they want.

To each their own. I just have a big mouth.
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-11-2015, 07:25 PM   #4272
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:54 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riblettes View Post
Is this sarcasm?
Nooooooo, yeeeessssss

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2015, 03:26 AM   #4273
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:54 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

I cant stand any bobber, besides most of them are done crappy

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2015, 06:14 AM   #4274
4cups

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
I cant stand any bobber, besides most of them are done crappy
I think you should look at where the term came from originally & the bikes that started the trend, forget the sports bikes with half a seat

Personally I don't mind the sports bike with a stumpy arse look if its done well but they are not bobbers or even close
  Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2015, 03:26 PM   #4275
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cups View Post
I think you should look at where the term came from originally & the bikes that started the trend, forget the sports bikes with half a seat

Personally I don't mind the sports bike with a stumpy arse look if its done well but they are not bobbers or even close
That's what I was trying to say.
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2015, 04:32 PM   #4276
Hurricane Racing
GURU
Fighterer
Hurricane Racing's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:54 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
Hurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant future
Fighter of the Month 

Sorry I havent been around much Ive been in 3 wrecks. (only one was my fault) Ive been soo broken and batters that I cant even get my bike back from FL, the road rash I have one of my nipples ripped off lol. ) and yes I was wearing all the safety gear.
Any here id the long and short of it all. I have had 4 people I know die in the last 45 days, one of them was my blood. and one died last night.
So I have to get back on track, but its easer said then done.

HR
Hurricane Racing is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2015, 06:23 PM   #4277
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Holy shit.
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Ahks!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2015, 06:25 PM   #4278
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Racing View Post
Sorry I havent been around much Ive been in 3 wrecks. (only one was my fault) Ive been soo broken and batters that I cant even get my bike back from FL, the road rash I have one of my nipples ripped off lol. ) and yes I was wearing all the safety gear.
Any here id the long and short of it all. I have had 4 people I know die in the last 45 days, one of them was my blood. and one died last night.
So I have to get back on track, but its easer said then done.

HR
Good to see you back. Last time I saw you posts you seemed pretty glum. Chin up man. You've been through some rough stuff, nothing wrong with venting or just taking it easy. Holler if you need an ear.
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2015, 09:07 PM   #4279
Hurricane Racing
GURU
Fighterer
Hurricane Racing's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:54 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
Hurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant future
Fighter of the Month 

Its been a long hard road, I have to think about what I have rather what Ive lost. Im as my late grate Rodger Brown (the smartest man I even knew and way afraid of) You Have courage, it is your best quality, when adversity knocks you down you get back up and look it straight in the eyes.
I just got my first new client wanting me to build him a custom Ducati.

I got my 2015 racing card... who wants to race !!!!

Who wants to see H-18 in action?
Hurricane Racing is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Hurricane Racing!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-13-2015, 12:20 AM   #4280
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Atta boy, that's the spirit!

Congrats on the client. Sounds like a good way to keep your brain busy while it mends itself back together. Good luck man.
This user High Fived shinyribs!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion