Finally... - Hardup Choppers "Wormburner" - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Chopper Discussion

Chopper Discussion All discussions about choppers go in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Finally... - Hardup Choppers "Wormburner"

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2018, 12:44 PM   #11
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:55 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Finally... - Hardup Choppers "Wormburner"

I hate that no one has taken a set of those rims, flat blacked them, except the insides of the "spokes" painted that inner part some fluorescent color, and then gotta those cheap flashing led strobes in a matching color to run on them at night. it would look like the inside of a UFO. but people got no vision.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived tldave!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2018, 01:16 PM   #12
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Only reason I got my hands on a set was the weight savings. Though I did see an old slabby GSXR750 with a set that were painted bright white and had red LED strips powered by battery wrapped around the hubs inside the spokes to glow like you are talking about. Hideous is an understatement for the way that bike looked with so many superbike spec parts on it and wheels with LED's. Some do have that "vision" I suppose, but it sure ain't me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2018, 01:53 PM   #13
tldave
CF Addict
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

you a busta. ufo wheelz is stright hotness
These people High Fived tldave!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2018, 03:12 PM   #14
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

^^^I don't think I have ever seen that used on this forum. Neon ain't my dig, broski.

Quote:
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2018, 08:53 PM   #15
tldave
CF Addict

maybe I will do it on a 954 since they have hollow "hubs" with 3 little holes in them.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-10-2020, 04:25 PM   #16
Freedom fighter
NoObie
Noobie
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Freedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to all

This is my hard up choppers wormburner
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	62E9EB87-6F60-444D-913E-FDB78E534B57_1594412720837.png
Views:	23
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	108734  
Freedom fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Freedom fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-10-2020, 09:41 PM   #17
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:55 AM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Ohhhh nice! Little motivation for ya Ratty?! Bet that baby keeps your armpits fresh FF

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2020, 06:10 AM   #18
Freedom fighter
NoObie
Noobie
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Freedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to allFreedom fighter is a name known to all

Sure does!! It’s a cool thing to ride. The only negative with them is ground clearance but once you don’t try and ride it it like a sports bike u will be fine!!
Freedom fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Freedom fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-15-2020, 04:24 PM   #19
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

Fighter of the Month 

I've been needing to expand the shop space for quite a few years now, everything motorcycle wise has been on the back burner, only been messing with a few automotive projects last year or two. Every time I am in the shop and see the frame leaning up against the wall and the A/O engine sitting on the floor with my other collection of gas eating monsters, I think to myself I really need to get back to that thing as it wasn't much to do in order to get it on the road.

I've got a walkthrough with a potential new house tomorrow (30x60 shop with 220v service and heat/air conditioning as well as a paved driveway) and if that works out as it seems it might, I'll have all the space, time, and tooling (move the machine shop, tig welder, etc. from my brothers little place to the new place) and be able to knock out all the builds that have been hanging in limbo for the past 5 fucking years. God damn it if I didn't stick my dick in the wrong chick back in 2014, shit has been a nightmare until the last 4 months or so. Between her alcoholism and my stupid ass inability to just pack her shit for her and kick her ass out of my life, I wasted a ton of time I wish I hadn't. My son makes it all worth it though... 1.2 acres with a huge fenced yard would make his childhood (go karts and dirtbikes!! ) the best it could possibly be.

My buddy sold his wormburner project for whatever reason, I've had a few offers on mine but flat out refuse to let go of a dream bike. This thing is going to be the coolest bike (right next to WBRW (900RR) and PrizeFighter (turbo Bandit)) for my kid to discover tucked back in the storage area of the shop under a cover, just waiting for the discovery long after I return to being star dust from which I came. Finding my dad's drag logs from the early 80's after he was gone was amazing, it had day, time, air temp, surface condition, bike behavior and setup down to jetting. I might scan those up someday and show them off. Into the mind of a very successful bracket racer. The last page before it goes blank said, "something broke on launch, engine locked, primary chain?".

Quote:
This user High Fived RatFighter!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Chopper Discussion