Eeeeeeeeee FE - Page 45 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Eeeeeeeeee FE

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-16-2020, 01:01 PM   #441
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:01 AM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 35 Times in 8 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Eeeeeeeeee FE

Not done a lot today, spent most of my time sat looking (seem to get my best ideas just sat staring at her) its now*a case of again waiting on small bits and pieces to arrive, so i can get on with the next bit on the list.

going in for sub frame plating next week, was going to take her down to Mick at Red6, but getting some work done by SNT, so going to kill two birds with one stone and get them to do the welding at the same time.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2020, 10:09 AM   #442
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Been down to SNT Race Engineering to drop off my bike for some expert loving, well get the sub frame plated where i have cut it away for swing arm clearance anyway,

also getting them to do some swing arm/chain clearance work, whilst there we concurred that it would be the best to change the chain and sprocket fitment from 530 to 520, this

would mean less metal to be removed. it was mentioned that the 530 chain i had supplied would go very well on the tractor outside!!

So i have phoned B&C Express and ordered some Renthal ultra light sprockets for my fitment needs, should be here soon. then i will pop them over to SNT for them to play with.
they will also be doing some measurements on the lower engine cases and con rods, to see if one of their new billet clutch baskets/GSXR 1000 slipper clutch will fit, now they are happy with them after doing some testing on some track days recently.

took pic of bike whilst there

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-24-2020, 10:26 AM   #443
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

new 520 sprockets came first thing from B&C Express, bloody great service as usual

then ordered one of these caliper brackets that will fit my Brembo 4 pot caliper, will be cutting the spindle end off and mounting it to the

fixed bracket on the Q/R system

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-26-2020, 02:06 PM   #444
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

well every day is a skool day, there was me wandering about fitment of my Brembo P4 24 rear caliper, and most importantly how it was described as fitment for 24mm and 30mm track discs.

i have checked mine and found that my disc has a 30mm track, but the pad only covers 3/4 of that track area? after some investigation it would appear that they make 2 different shaped pads for the same caliper!!

one is 5mm deeper than the other, and covers the extra track area of the 30mm disc.

so it was off to the Bay of E for the purchase of said bigger pads

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-26-2020, 02:08 PM   #445
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

my brake pad brand of choice
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes