gs1175, "time slip" retro build - Page 120 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > gs1175, "time slip" retro build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-30-2020, 11:09 PM   #1191
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:34 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 23 Times in 20 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
whilst getting her out of the van on return from Newark, I discovered that i had managed to snap on of the front indicators with a tie down strap!

so it was off to More speed Racing for some Motogadget retail therapy,

just ordered a couple of the M-blaze Ice led indies for the bus

Common issue with your van apparently, did the same thing to my hornet
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-31-2020, 03:23 AM   #1192
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 35 Times in 8 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: gs1175, "time slip" retro build

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesHambleton View Post
Common issue with your van apparently, did the same thing to my hornet
, but having then watched you "put" your hornet in the shed, i am suspect that my van was the culprit

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-18-2020, 04:10 PM   #1193
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

not done any work on the old bus for a while, so as i was putting the EFE yokes back through the anodizers, it would have been silly not to add the fuel filler plate from the GS to the pile of bits going.

it is something i have wanted to do for a while, i am very pleased with the result, looks sweet as is, but will look much better once the bolts are on!

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2020, 03:39 PM   #1194
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

fitted it tonight, looks darker in real life, camera makes it look more gray!!!

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2020, 09:31 AM   #1195
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

all the remaining small bits i have been waiting for finally came today, so i was able to crack on with fitting

the Motogadget M-blaze indicators to the front of the bike.

i think they look good and under stated in the clear finish, but Fcuk are they bright when looked into from the front of the bike!!

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2020, 12:34 PM   #1196
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 23 Times in 20 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Might be able to see your indicators next time we're out for a ride now
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived JamesHambleton!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2020, 04:56 PM   #1197
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

as i had some Ti bits and a set of New Stick coils that i had got when i had ordered bits for the EFE build, sat around waiting to be fitted , and the carbs accelerator pump needed adjusting, as i was getting a puff of black smoke out the exhaust whenever i blipped the throttle, pump has somehow been set to act too early!!

I fitted the Ti cam cover bolts and made up a sub loom for the sticks, going to do a test fire up tomorrow.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2020, 07:29 AM   #1198
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

couple of pics of the stick coil conversion and new loom in place on the GS1157, works a treat, just fired up and run with no problems, might need to adjust the pilot jets as idle is a bit up and down!

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2020, 11:11 AM   #1199
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

adjusted pilot air jets 1/8 turn, she is now purring like a cat with warm milk

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2020, 08:10 PM   #1200
ctluba
CF Addict
Local Time: 09:34 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
I will just leave this here.............................................

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetus View Post
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ctluba!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes