Eeeeeeeeee FE - Page 43 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Eeeeeeeeee FE

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2020, 12:00 PM   #421
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:16 AM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 35 Times in 8 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Eeeeeeeeee FE

Q/r cup arrived today, so will be having a play with that later, Harris paddock stand lifters also made a welcome*appearance,

so as per usual it was on for a test fit and pics.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 370steve!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-07-2020, 07:28 AM   #422
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Just ordered some Yamaha Titanium rear brake disc bolts to mount the paddock stand lifters, I think they will look nice and neat. rear wheel spacer off with Taff getting some adjustments, so it sits correctly in the wheel adjustment bracket. Still waiting on the new rear wheel spindle nut, so i can check all is well with the q/r cup fit. Front wheel Q/r cup fitted.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-07-2020, 12:45 PM   #423
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

does the QR cup locate in the hole in the fork leg, is there one in either side ?
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-07-2020, 01:06 PM   #424
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
does the QR cup locate in the hole in the fork leg, is there one in either side ?
Fits on the end of the spindle, for truly Q/R you have an insert in the other fork leg instead of the bolt.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200829_204016.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	993.7 KB
ID:	109154

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200829_204133.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	607.4 KB
ID:	109156

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-08-2020, 04:17 PM   #425
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

not much longer now till the frame gets finished and off to be powder coated, then should start to come together

got the wheel spacer that i have been waiting on back from Taff, so was able to double check wheel and sprocket alignment with everything where it is going to end up.

then checked rear and front wheel alignment, all good and straight as was planned. so last job for now is caliper side rear wheel spacer.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-09-2020, 07:14 AM   #426
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Ti screws for paddock stand lifters arrived, I think they go very well.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-09-2020, 07:54 AM   #427
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Q/R cup test fit, still awaiting new spindle nut!!

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-09-2020, 06:42 PM   #428
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:16 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

I'm at a loss, what does the QR cup do?

2011 Suzuki DRZ400S, 2006 Suzuki SV650N, 1994 Yamaha XJ600S and 1979 Suzuki GS750LN
Can't leave them alone...

Time to find a nice VStrom 1000 to round me up to 5...
Casper is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-09-2020, 07:00 PM   #429
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
I'm at a loss, what does the QR cup do?
Its from the endurance race area, it acts as a guide for the socket, and a grip to pull the spindle out with.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2020, 01:27 AM   #430
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:16 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Which is lighter / easier to use, the paddock stand lifters or the spools?

2011 Suzuki DRZ400S, 2006 Suzuki SV650N, 1994 Yamaha XJ600S and 1979 Suzuki GS750LN
Can't leave them alone...

Time to find a nice VStrom 1000 to round me up to 5...
Casper is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes