SUKATI....until i get a better name - Page 24 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SUKATI....until i get a better name

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2020, 12:32 PM   #231
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:17 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Italianeze build off thread

is this why my regulator started leaking...... Could beeee..... ( mild mannered janitor reference)

for reasons I won,t bore you with today didn,t really happen

best i managed was tacking a bend to the collector

yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2020, 07:09 AM   #232
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

my neighbours like to make noise outside at 9 at night, so 9am seems reasonable for power tools in the garden

thats the second inner panel fitted, cheers mate, tidies it up no end

measured up for new swingarm spindle too
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2020, 02:38 PM   #233
yantosh

can,t put off the cooler mounting any longer, need to figure out where it will fit

and this looks to be the spot, if it works for Honda with radiators then i don,t see why it won,t work for this

it will sit slightly higher, and have a scoop. Initially i thought carbon scoop, but....fuck off... i,m sick of resin and cloth, aluminium.... yeah.... lets make a cool aluminium scoop

can hangs in place without any cable ties , follows lines of subframe, size is bob on

started chopping up an old link pipe to get the collector and can mated , the bore of the can is bigger than the pipe i,m using , so an adapter will be turned up

threw it together for a look

list written, sizes taken, time to draw

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2020, 03:39 PM   #234
yantosh

blanks milled out for the brake and gear pedals

new spindle for the swingarm, M5 holes in the end for nylon caps to keep the rust at bay

little top hat spacers , they will have rubber washers under, save crushing and cracking bodywork

might make a sandwich rack tied on here too

threw a bit of a taper and rad on the outside of this

exhaust is on , all the way from head to tail

still to add springs and lambda bosses

50 exhaust
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-03-2020, 04:24 PM   #235
yantosh
Default Re: SUKATI....until i get a better name

clutch centre all stripped ready to be sent for welding

because its worn , common problem and fix

Last edited by yantosh; 06-14-2020 at 04:12 PM. Reason: fuck photobucket
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2020, 12:28 PM   #236
yantosh

think thats me got most of the electrical components i need

and a bit more done to the foot levers

got some stuff to do for the guy who helping me with TL info and bits, but i,ll try to keep it moving

Last edited by yantosh; 06-14-2020 at 04:15 PM. Reason: fuck photobucket
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-06-2020, 08:28 AM   #237
yantosh

bear with me, i.m trying this imgur thing, photobucket being a cunt

hopefully below are pics of my foot controls with more work done to them and my cooler attached to the bike

cooler roughly mounted

brake lever

gear lever

Last edited by yantosh; 06-14-2020 at 04:19 PM. Reason: IMGUR SORTED
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-06-2020, 08:29 AM   #238
yantosh

i fuckin hate computers ,
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-09-2020, 04:22 PM   #239
yantosh

just tryin photofuckit

the pic exists, but has to be clicked on, its where my indicators are going.

photofuckwits have been contacted, awaiting reply

(swapped pic to imgur)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-13-2020, 06:37 PM   #240
yantosh

feels proper shit not being able to post pics any more, but I am still working, speedo pod made , foot controls getting there

is there anything i can do to host more pics directly to the site ?

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes