SUKATI....until i get a better name - Page 25 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SUKATI....until i get a better name

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-13-2020, 09:45 PM   #241
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:44 AM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: SUKATI....until i get a better name

Honestly the real reason I haven't been posting either, photofucks killed my mojo

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-14-2020, 03:58 PM   #242
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:44 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

oooh look what i did ... Casper been trying to help me , to no avail, cos i,m shit at tech..

levers
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-14-2020, 04:05 PM   #243
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

lets see if that was a fluke

speedo pod, light as fuck

fits lovely

will end up here (held by hand just now)

easily seen from on board

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-14-2020, 04:22 PM   #244
yantosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
Honestly the real reason I haven't been posting either, photofucks killed my mojo
use the BBCode from imgur, second from bottom
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-14-2020, 04:50 PM   #245
yantosh

got the welded clutch centre back, i,ll measure up what was done incase i need to do again

made up a scoop to force the air into the cooler

not made the front mount yet

good friend passed away, I have his TL, hasn't run in 15yr, should provide everything else i need, some nice bits on it I can tidy up and sell, get a few shekels for his mother

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-14-2020, 10:43 PM   #246
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:44 AM
Flip Offs: 312
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Would you be willing to make and ship another one of those speedo pods?

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-15-2020, 01:35 AM   #247
yantosh

could do
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-15-2020, 10:42 AM   #248
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:44 AM
Flip Offs: 312
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Let me know how much and were to send the monies.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-15-2020, 12:38 PM   #249
yantosh

making two options, send you pics soon as done
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-17-2020, 05:13 PM   #250
yantosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Would you be willing to make and ship another one of those speedo pods?

with or without led holes?

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes