SUKATI....until i get a better name - Page 27 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SUKATI....until i get a better name

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-04-2020, 01:43 PM   #261
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:25 PM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: SUKATI....until i get a better name

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post

spring hooks arrived

That's smart! I bent all mine by hand like a f'in mug.
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-04-2020, 02:38 PM   #262
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

chain is good , already annealed

time to get a grip ..... nice n cheap too

spring is in the air

lambda boss in place

exhaust all welded up

started pulling bike to bits too
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-06-2020, 03:52 PM   #263
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

had a proper busy day , really wasn,t in the mood for bike work.... so off to the shed I went anyway

got a pair of oil lines made up, will have them crimped properly

can,t properly fit them as the engine needs drilled and tapped once back out the frame

These people High Fived yantosh!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-12-2020, 03:49 PM   #264
yantosh

started today with the card tube from a toilet roll

chopped it into two sections, coated with tape and wax

if these were going to be visible i would have moulded around the form and glue on, but they are hidden, so went for a much larger contact area , not as pretty, but strong and will do the job

also on the other side there was a sizable piece of damage that could be covered with the aramid fibre

IAT sensor was removed from the airbox i bought and mounted on a bracket

MAP sensor too

started the strip down in earnest, loading the box my wifes new hoover arrived in with pieces of Hypertard

(not sexist, it,s her hoover, she bought it )

started rubbing the paint off of the water pump housing, get it to match the clutch cover

back to skinny again

stop there until i check the fit of the front coil with its modified bracket, noticed last night that the HT lead was stopping full opening of the TB,s
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-13-2020, 03:50 PM   #265
yantosh

looks like a perfectly safe setup to me ....

and BOOM..... its in bits

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-14-2020, 04:02 PM   #266
yantosh

a little steel tube

and a hole

tube in the hole

just needs a little silver solder then its ready for powder
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-18-2020, 11:38 AM   #267
yantosh

a no pics update, seat is now in Devon for re-covering, carbon panels are in Edinburgh for clear coat

normal service ,ie. with pictures, will be resumed shortly
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-19-2020, 12:41 PM   #268
yantosh

frame done, ready for powder

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2020, 01:10 PM   #269
yantosh

i take no credit for this at all

its pretty cool tho

lines crimped and nice new pots waiting for when I find a set of master cylinders

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2020, 04:48 PM   #270
yantosh

been to the powder coaters n dropped my stuff off, matte bronze for engine covers and anthracite for the frame

but thats something else thats out of my hands

so off to the shed

fans were looking a bit scabby, so rubbed down and painted

the fins on the rad are a bit ropey, I can get a new one for 90 bangers , but i,ll give this one a chance

got the tiger bond out and glued the inner tank panel cover thingies on

and since the tiger bond was out figured i,d cobble together the indicators

yes they are a wee bit rough, but they will get tidied up and be fabulous , but on the plus side, they do light up (pulled the 9v battery from my scales to try them

engine is back in the engine room at bike shop, i,ll pull it apart and reacquaint it withe parts washer next week

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes