SUKATI....until i get a better name - Page 29 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SUKATI....until i get a better name

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-01-2020, 10:52 AM   #281
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:21 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: SUKATI....until i get a better name

Drilled an tapped the holes for the oil lines

i would have tapped the hole for the oil restricter too..... but its fallen into a void and disappeared , bastard thing
i,m sure I ordered an SV clutch pushrod seal too.... MIA... and a few other bits, must be a missing box

tied the lines on to stop them fucking off

yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-01-2020, 05:05 PM   #282
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

it would appear that I am in fact a moron, I do wish I had realised this fact before spending too much money on powdercoat

everything was great, then i noticed a lack of right hand lock .... Doh

it would appear the brace on the steering damper mount, that doesn,t restrict the steering does in fact restrict the steering....... oops

it would appear tomorrow will start with me grinding through said powder
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2020, 05:17 PM   #283
yantosh

so I ground away a chunk of the tube to give more steering lock, convinced myself it looked fine and eventually ended up inside watching WSB.

All the while my inner chimp is sat looking looking at me like I took a shit in the corner of his cage "not only did you make a howling cunt of it.... you are now willing to compound the cuntery by leaving it like that ? ..... you need to give your self a good talking to"

to be fair, he wasn,t wrong

after removing this much material the brace was doing fuck all except still restricting the steering and looking shit

so .... chop chop

how the very fuck I didnt pick up on this weeks ago I have no idea , i mean look at this, the tube runs right into the yoke

not to worry, I have a cunning plan

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2020, 06:42 PM   #284
TURNIP
GURU
CF Lover
TURNIP's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:21 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
not to worry, I have a cunning plan
Baldrick, is that you??

This space intentionally left blank.
TURNIP is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-03-2020, 01:40 AM   #285
yantosh

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-03-2020, 12:19 PM   #286
yantosh

sorted out the boring top of the rear res pot

and made a call to see about getting a replacement for the eyetalian flag sticker from the tank cover

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-03-2020, 04:16 PM   #287
yantosh

want to fit axle sliders ... spindle sliders just sounds funny ......

machine a hex to fit over end of spindle

nice n neat

then throw the wheel together to size up for torque arm

arm is drawn up, hopefully make it soon
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-03-2020, 08:47 PM   #288
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:21 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Sucks about the powder, but the sticker is great Looking good man, I like the grey color
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-04-2020, 03:16 PM   #289
yantosh

friend popped by today with a box of Italian bling

trying to convince myself I don,t need a shorty lever for the clutch side , I was losing, but then realised i dont know how heavy the lever will be with the welded centre, so I will hold off
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-05-2020, 04:19 PM   #290
yantosh

torque arm sorted out over the last few lunch / break times

fits just nice

new ends for the little brace piece

just needs the connecting piece made

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes