My Minimal Modern-Retro 99 R1 - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > My Minimal Modern-Retro 99 R1

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-26-2020, 07:00 AM   #31
BoardsofCanada
Fighter
BoardsofCanada's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:02 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
BoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really nice
Default Re: My Minimal Modern-Retro 99 R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
i,m odd man out here, I like the fin things on the tail
On the M it looks cool with the wing things n all..and I did present it onto the old bugger, but it looked humungous..like you could get a sniper rifle through the orifices! Took the concept off to a world of..transformer-style rear meets bulbous imbalance of the year. I've always liked the KTM RC8 tail, but never witnessed a good transitional grafting due to the fact that it's also (away from the bike it belongs to) pretty darned big! On studying the M unit I realised there was a similar design moment that could be unleashed with a spot of casual discarding n cuttytitsnippitypoos!
BoardsofCanada is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived BoardsofCanada!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-26-2020, 10:15 AM   #32
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:02 AM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

like most Ducati, tails look great, put them on another bike and they look huge
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2020, 07:31 PM   #33
BoardsofCanada
Fighter
BoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really nice

got the subframe side plates back from Precision Metals, now all I need to do is jig em up for Slav the welder to pop the undertail alloy on..

BoardsofCanada is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived BoardsofCanada!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-19-2020, 10:04 PM   #34
BoardsofCanada
Fighter

Shit be getting jiggy, baby!

These people High Fived BoardsofCanada!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-20-2020, 01:53 AM   #35
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

water or lazer cut ?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-20-2020, 09:42 AM   #36
BoardsofCanada
Fighter

Quote:
water or lazer cut ?
Lazer cut - 78 bucks for the two side plates and two small cigar shaped elements (to be revealed)!

Not a bad price huh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-20-2020, 12:34 PM   #37
yantosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoardsofCanada View Post
Lazer cut - 78 bucks for the two side plates and two small cigar shaped elements (to be revealed)!

Not a bad price huh!

i,m shit with prices, spoilt by being able to do
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-20-2020, 05:03 PM   #38
BoardsofCanada
Fighter

Quote:
i,m shit with prices, spoilt by being able to do
Ok well that's good to know for next time - I'd rather pay you!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2020, 11:43 AM   #39
BoardsofCanada
Fighter

Bagged a unique looking cockpit from a nice Gernman gentlemen on the bay - 80 bucks!

Icing on the cake methinks
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2020, 12:28 PM   #40
TheFall
NoObie
Noobie
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
TheFall is a NOOB

Excellent work so far, I am really digging this bike!
TheFall is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived TheFall!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes