HILL-CLIMB FIREBLADE REWORKED - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > HILL-CLIMB FIREBLADE REWORKED

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2020, 02:53 PM   #41
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:44 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here
Default Re: HILL-CLIMB FIREBLADE REWORKED

No. 1 lines up nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived XxGRYMMxX!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2020, 10:37 PM   #42
BoardsofCanada
Fighter
BoardsofCanada's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:44 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
BoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really nice

Another subframe arrived late afternoon, so I set about cutting n shaping it to give me the two options to develop..

...it was in particularly spanking condition too!

Got a wee codpiece of a cafe racer fairing coming this week - be interesting to see how it looks on this and also on the Yam. Other options would be number board or mini bates-style lights on each forkleg mounted on a billet brackets..
BoardsofCanada is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2020, 10:52 PM   #43
BoardsofCanada
Fighter
BoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really nice
Lightbulb Re: HILL-CLIMB FIREBLADE REWORKED

Brand new 900F tail light lens courtesy of zee Germans!.. Dang!

BoardsofCanada is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived BoardsofCanada!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-21-2020, 05:39 PM   #44
BoardsofCanada
Fighter

for a 40 yr old tail unit it can fairly kick some asse!

These people High Fived BoardsofCanada!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2020, 02:19 PM   #45
ARNO
Too much is never enough!
CF Addict
ARNO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:44 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 81 Times in 81 Posts
ARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

In my opinion they ve should make naked version of early Blade from factory. For me one of the best bikes ever! Top job mate!

ARNO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ARNO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2020, 04:45 PM   #46
BoardsofCanada
Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARNO View Post
In my opinion they ve should make naked version of early Blade from factory. For me one of the best bikes ever! Top job mate!
I'm sure they would if the early un was still being manufactured - back in the day the superbike naked hing wasn't a thang! One thing's for certain, Japan was fully scoping the custom-build scene over here...
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2020, 07:23 PM   #47
BoardsofCanada
Fighter

Not too much achieved today with the yellow bugger, just wee bracing (bastard of angles) bits cut - when the tube frame is made these elements will mirror the upright bracing detail on the arm..

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2020, 07:42 PM   #48
TURNIP
GURU
CF Lover
TURNIP's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:44 AM
Flip Offs: 1
TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

My life is coping tube ends right now, looks tight!

This space intentionally left blank.
TURNIP is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived TURNIP!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2020, 12:58 PM   #49
BoardsofCanada
Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURNIP View Post
My life is coping tube ends right now, looks tight!
This is gonna be my first attempt at a toob subframe...reckon i'm best to order in some extra material for those 'ffs' moments...
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2020, 05:38 PM   #50
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:44 AM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

use the tony foale software , works a treat
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes