Gavins Remembrance Thread - Page 177 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers

Fallen Fighterers A place to remember our fallen fighterers.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Gavins Remembrance Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-30-2011, 01:57 PM   #1761
Hogie43
FUCKED UP AND IN FRONT
CF Pimp
Hogie43's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:23 AM
Flip Offs: 165
Flipped Off 123 Times in 19 Posts
Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Gavins Remembrance Thread

"Don't start none, won't be none...except in the bitch forum"- ancient Tibetan proverb
Hogie43 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Hogie43!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-30-2011, 02:11 PM   #1762
cage
Gear Head
cage's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:23 AM
Flip Offs: 255
Flipped Off 105 Times in 39 Posts
cage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Keep the fight alive
cage is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived cage!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-30-2011, 08:05 PM   #1763
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chg380 View Post
Sucha fookin awesom pic!

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-01-2011, 11:18 AM   #1764
cage
Gear Head
cage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympus

Keep the fight alive
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2011, 01:16 AM   #1765
Hogie43
FUCKED UP AND IN FRONT
CF Pimp
Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

"Don't start none, won't be none...except in the bitch forum"- ancient Tibetan proverb
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2011, 02:37 AM   #1766
jvanguard
KILROY WAS HERE
CF Addict
jvanguard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:23 AM
Flip Offs: 244
Flipped Off 194 Times in 40 Posts
jvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud of

...sometimes we forget why the FUCK we made our way to CF, most of us were sick of the 'crotch rocket" scene....let your pictures be an inspiration to why we made it here. Now the question is what the fuck is the "fighter scene"?

More HOOLIGANS less pussies. RIP. Cheeze is an inspiration, never forget.
jvanguard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived jvanguard!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2011, 02:38 AM   #1767
jvanguard
KILROY WAS HERE
CF Addict
jvanguard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:23 AM
Flip Offs: 244
Flipped Off 194 Times in 40 Posts
jvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
Sucha fookin awesom pic!
jvanguard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived jvanguard!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2011, 12:15 PM   #1768
cage
Gear Head

Keep the fight alive
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2011, 05:50 PM   #1769
Hogie43
FUCKED UP AND IN FRONT
CF Pimp

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-03-2011, 07:38 AM   #1770
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Im by meself this weekend,worked yesterday and then went into me shop ta work on a bike.Kept hearin owls and howlin out in tha woods,it was real relaxin but spooky jus how I like it.As I am workin I keep seein somethin flashin outah tha corner of me eye,look up and see nothin ?Bend over and agin it happensWTF!I go over to tha other side of me shop and there it is!Tha Hlamp setup Im workin on is flashin on Cheezs' decal onme ZX ...It was jus tha rite angle to flash brite green and then when tha lamp was off ya coudnt see it!I bet he wouda gotta kick outah that spookines.

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers