Gavins Remembrance Thread - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers

Fallen Fighterers A place to remember our fallen fighterers.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Gavins Remembrance Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-12-2009, 04:47 PM   #31
BigBellyRacing
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!

CF Pimp
BigBellyRacing's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:15 AM
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 7 Times in 6 Posts
BigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Gavins Remembrance Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsx7-11 View Post
Ha, that pic and you guys' stories made me smile. Really wish I would have met the man, really was a larger than life kinda guy.....
im gonna make sure I keep those vise grips off my 50 around the garage to do work with.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

BigBellyRacing is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived BigBellyRacing!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2009, 02:23 AM   #32
Truckinduc
I been fightin' gravity

Truckinduc's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:15 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 21 Times in 18 Posts
Truckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond repute
Winter Buildoff Winner Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Truckinduc is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Truckinduc!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2009, 04:38 AM   #33
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 466 Times in 290 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Nailhead!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2009, 04:43 AM   #34
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckinduc View Post
3. as he Is leaving the resort to go home, he locks up the rear tires of his truck and slides to a stop to say fis final goodbyes to all of us. Little did I know it was actually our final goodbye for him as well.
Ok i remember this well, i was sitting right beside trucker outside right by the road. then we heard SKREEEEEEEECH and we look up and see cheeze making this face looking out of his truck window.

it was pretty damn funny.

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2009, 12:45 PM   #35
gsx7-11
Right Hook
Fighter
gsx7-11's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
gsx7-11 is well likedgsx7-11 is well likedgsx7-11 is well likedgsx7-11 is well likedgsx7-11 is well likedgsx7-11 is well liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
Ok i remember this well, i was sitting right beside trucker outside right by the road. then we heard SKREEEEEEEECH and we look up and see cheeze making this face looking out of his truck window.
it was pretty damn funny.
LMFAO what a mean mug.
gsx7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gsx7-11!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2009, 01:00 PM   #36
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellyRacing View Post
im gonna make sure I keep those vise grips off my 50 around the garage to do work with.
...those were actually Sandy from Crankits lol. . . Gavin borrowed them from him. haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2009, 07:16 PM   #37
irwin
murdaland fighter
Fighterer
irwin's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
irwin is making some friendsirwin is making some friendsirwin is making some friendsirwin is making some friends

and when we were "modifying" the 50 and "retro fitting" the "thumb throttle" i apparently got my crotch a lil close to his face and he shouted "hey hey hey! there are enough of those pictures running around already!" lmfao, he was a trip man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangkiller View Post
whats the american moto?all togeather now.....canada dont count.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangkiller View Post
ammo and boobies.now theres a good combo.
one
big
ass
mistake
america
irwin is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived irwin!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2009, 09:02 PM   #38
BigBellyRacing
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!

CF Pimp
BigBellyRacing's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 7 Times in 6 Posts
BigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
...those were actually Sandy from Crankits lol. . . Gavin borrowed them from him. haha.
not anymore!!!!

BigBellyRacing is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived BigBellyRacing!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2009, 09:55 PM   #39
RichD
Noobie
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
RichD is a NOOB

I was fortunate enough to get to ride shortly with Matt and Gavin. He rode my 08 Zed for a bit and yes, I got to ride "The King"... He asked me nicely if he could wheelie it, and of course I obliged. I said, you flip it, you bought it!
He said if I do, The King is yours! And away we went. He gave my bike hell, I was learning the King. We stopped at a stop sign, he said, "Don't worry, get on it!" So as we started to go, I did a little a of course the front came up a wee bit. But it did so with some serious balls!! So I putted around from there on out!! Him and Matt did a drag race w/ my bike and Matts.. I think it was a dead even race, back when Matt had the 9R engine. Maybe Matt won... But just talking to the guy, amazing. Watching him fab stuff, priceless. I talked to him a few days before, and we were gonna go ride, and he was gonna teach me a little about wheelies...

I'll still learn. Just to show him I can.

'08 Zed, Road2's, 15/42 Supersprox and DID chain, airbox mod w/K&N, Campbell Sidewinder(shorties), PCIII w/ custom dyno tune (124.5hp), other doo-dads...

RichD is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2009, 08:17 AM   #40
Nailhead
GURU

cant get him off my mind :-\

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/Ne...?&R=EPI-118642

Quote:

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers