Gavins Remembrance Thread - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers

Fallen Fighterers A place to remember our fallen fighterers.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Gavins Remembrance Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2009, 06:11 PM   #41
RichD
Noobie
Local Time: 02:43 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
RichD is a NOOB
Default Re: Gavins Remembrance Thread

Wow... The man was influential worldwide... Unbelievable...
And I know what you mean Nail.

'08 Zed, Road2's, 15/42 Supersprox and DID chain, airbox mod w/K&N, Campbell Sidewinder(shorties), PCIII w/ custom dyno tune (124.5hp), other doo-dads...

RichD is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RichD!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2009, 06:28 PM   #42
motomike
Noobie
motomike's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:43 AM
motomike is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsx®7-11 View Post
LMFAO what a mean mug.
Did he ever do "blue steel" from Zoolander for you guys? That junk was priceless!

R.I.P. Gavin Wayne Butts (aka Greencheezeeta) 10/05/1983 - 09/08/2009
motomike is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived motomike!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2009, 12:29 PM   #43
Earl
Fighter In Training
Earl's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Earl is making some friendsEarl is making some friendsEarl is making some friendsEarl is making some friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
Yeah I hear ya man. I never personally met him, but I knew him from over at the riderforums site. His passing hit too close to home. Lost a good man.

Earl is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Earl!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2009, 05:34 PM   #44
GraffitiGiraffe
SHENANIGANS
CF Addict
GraffitiGiraffe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 4 Times in 2 Posts
GraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to all
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Gavin was a trip. I met him when he showed up here and we instantly kicked it off...so much that he invited me to his home to mod my bike. I rode three long hours to his home and was met by a ball of fire. Gavin was insane...even leading me to his home spinning tires and cracking wheelies. He helped me make my bike what it is today. I can never tell him thank you again for all the things he did for me. That Z-King was vicious. It scared the crap out of me. While a friend of his was welding the bobber up he told me to take the Z-King to the ATM and get some money. Boy what a rush. That bike was phenomenal. When it was too late to go home he didn't hesitate to offer me a room. He sure did keep you laughing the whole time you were around him...you couldn't help but to have a smile on your face. God I'm gonna miss him...

R.I.P Gavin "Greencheezeta" Butts
You will be missed
We Love you Mad Madame, RIP my friend
Shenanigans
1971 International Scout 2 project
GraffitiGiraffe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived GraffitiGiraffe!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-25-2009, 02:11 PM   #45
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 466 Times in 290 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

its hard to put in the words the type of person he was.

I honestly only met about 3 or 4 people like that in my life. He was like a hyped up ADD kid that never really got annoying. good thing that throttle on big belly's 50 broke becasue i think he would of had me racing around that parking lot until moring

i miss him a lot.

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Nailhead!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-28-2009, 03:00 PM   #46
fightermatt
Fighter In Training
fightermatt's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
fightermatt is a good noobiefightermatt is a good noobie

Funny thing about Gavin was that he was as quick to mod your bike as he was his own. First time I met him I had a big CF Muzzys can on my bike and he said "oh that's got to go" and cut it in half. One time we were in the process of trying to design a subframe and we were going to make one out of steel. He sent me across the street to get some drinks from a gas station and as I was walking back I saw him cutting my stock subframe in half with a grinder, the guys at the hot rod shop were looking on in terror, it was hilarious. I got back and said I though you said... he cut me off and said "this is better".

I'm taller laying down.
Are you sure we don't need this?

I will miss you Gavin (Greencheezeeta)
fightermatt is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-28-2009, 06:10 PM   #47
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOME®

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightermatt View Post
Funny thing about Gavin was that he was as quick to mod your bike as he was his own. First time I met him I had a big CF Muzzys can on my bike and he said "oh that's got to go" and cut it in half. One time we were in the process of trying to design a subframe and we were going to make one out of steel. He sent me across the street to get some drinks from a gas station and as I was walking back I saw him cutting my stock subframe in half with a grinder, the guys at the hot rod shop were looking on in terror, it was hilarious. I got back and said I though you said... he cut me off and said "this is better".
That's funny man.

I'm the same way. My buddies pull up with a shiny new CBR1000 and i'm all "no,no,no, this will never do". Then i convince them they need major plastic surgery.
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-28-2009, 06:24 PM   #48
GraffitiGiraffe
SHENANIGANS
CF Addict
GraffitiGiraffe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 4 Times in 2 Posts
GraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to all

I think he pretty much did that to you. Hey uh...go get that wrench in my neighbors yard. Whys your wrench over there? Just go get it... You come back and you have a new bike. He had an eye for what looked good...and was a very clever fabricator...We spent all of 15 mins building my exhaust lol. The subframe was another 15 mins. Ah...I wish I had those pics of that build good times.

R.I.P Gavin "Greencheezeta" Butts
You will be missed
We Love you Mad Madame, RIP my friend
Shenanigans
1971 International Scout 2 project
GraffitiGiraffe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived GraffitiGiraffe!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-01-2010, 07:20 PM   #49
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 110
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CK

Today I wrote "DECEASED" on Gavin's final tax return...........
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-01-2010, 07:22 PM   #50
crowbar
Respect can't be bought.

CF Pimp
crowbar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 85
Flipped Off 49 Times in 36 Posts
crowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I had some word's of encouragement...but his untimely passing has silenced even this big mouth. As always, I'm sorry for your loss, but he will NEVER be forgotten, EVER.

Got a question about modifying your Z1000? send me a message, I can probably help.
crowbar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived crowbar!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers