Gavins Remembrance Thread - Page 7 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers

Fallen Fighterers A place to remember our fallen fighterers.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Gavins Remembrance Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2010, 11:05 PM   #61
crowbar
Respect can't be bought.

CF Pimp
crowbar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:00 AM
Flip Offs: 85
Flipped Off 49 Times in 36 Posts
crowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond repute
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Gavins Remembrance Thread

I know you were looking for all the threads he started on here. If you were interested, he and I were members of several other same sites as well. If you want I can find them all and email them to you.

Got a question about modifying your Z1000? send me a message, I can probably help.
crowbar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived crowbar!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-09-2010, 05:41 AM   #62
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
Thanks chg380. I really treasure all the wonderful comments/stories about Gavin! The sh-tbag hasn't called back, so my guess is that he's read the comments & it maybe made him a bit nervous. LOL! Especially the one about no matter where he lives, there would be someone happy to take care of his cowardly ass! Loved it!
This comunity is tite ,fuck wiv one and yew fuck wiv all ...Especially inthis area ..

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-09-2010, 07:45 AM   #63
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:00 AM
Flip Offs: 110
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowbar View Post
I know you were looking for all the threads he started on here. If you were interested, he and I were members of several other same sites as well. If you want I can find them all and email them to you.
That would be pretty d*mn wonderful! I have found some, but I'm sure not all of them, so ANY help would be very appreciated! God bless!

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived oldrider!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-09-2010, 07:52 AM   #64
crowbar
Respect can't be bought.

CF Pimp
crowbar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 85
Flipped Off 49 Times in 36 Posts
crowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond repute

just pm me a email address oldrider, im sure I will find a ton of posts.

Got a question about modifying your Z1000? send me a message, I can probably help.
crowbar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived crowbar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2010, 05:56 AM   #65
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Congrats to Gavin ,winner of BIKE OF THA YEAR 2009...Z-KING

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2010, 07:54 AM   #66
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
Congrats to Gavin ,winner of BIKE OF THA YEAR 2009...Z-KING

Bless you Rob! You're the best!

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
These people High Fived oldrider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2010, 02:52 PM   #67
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

This is a "To Whom It May Concern": http://www.customfighters.com/forums...pictureid=5328

I haven't been able to figure out who you are & maybe we've never met before. I wanted to tell you that I think this is one of the nicest tributes that Gavin has received to date. I also wanted you to know that awhile back, we had several days of wind & rain & when we went to check on Gavin's flowers after it was over, we found that the shepards crook that held your picture had been broken by the wind & your wreath was laying in the mud...soaking wet. I took it all home & took it apart & cleaned & dryed it & put it back together. It's been packed in the tub of items that I'm saving for Jayson & little Willow when she grows up. Even though it's pretty much faded out, she can still read it & appreciate it.

Many people still stop by Gavin's grave & spend a few minutes there, as well as at the wreck site. Most will take a flower, or a little trinket I leave attached to the flowers for them. I love it! It's inspiring to STILL see the love & respect he earned in his short years. (Six months tomorrow..3/8/2010)

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
These people High Fived oldrider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2010, 05:35 PM   #68
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
This is a "To Whom It May Concern":

I haven't been able to figure out who you are & maybe we've never met before. I wanted to tell you that I think this is one of the nicest tributes that Gavin has received to date. I also wanted you to know that awhile back, we had several days of wind & rain & when we went to check on Gavin's flowers after it was over, we found that the shepards crook that held your picture had been broken by the wind & your wreath was laying in the mud...soaking wet. I took it all home & took it apart & cleaned & dryed it & put it back together. It's been packed in the tub of items that I'm saving for little Willow when she grows up. Even though it's pretty much faded out, she can still read it & appreciate it.

Many people still stop by Gavin's grave & spend a few minutes there, as well as at the wreck site. Most will take a flower, or a little trinket I leave attached to the flowers for them. I love it! It's inspiring to STILL see the love & respect he earned in his short years. (Six months tomorrow..3/8/2010)
thats fightermatt I believe. Gavin helped him build his zx9r, they put a zx10r motor in it as was Gavins MO. great pic. I hope Matt speaks up. he's on the forum, but doesn't post much.

heres a short little build thread
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ght=zx10+motor

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived fslflint!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2010, 06:23 PM   #69
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

929adam found this for me

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived fslflint!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2010, 06:23 PM   #70
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I Love Matt and his flippy floppies! I hope he comes to FF.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers