Just Found This Site - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Just Found This Site

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-19-2019, 04:13 PM   #1
sport rider
NoObie
Noobie
sport rider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:29 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
sport rider is a NOOB
Default Just Found This Site

old grizzled rider but building a cross between street fighter and cafe. I'm using a Kawasaki Concours 1000 as the base unit. Modifying as I go. before you even ask, the answer is "just because I wanna". I happen to have three C10s in the garage now and have owned my original one for over 10 years. I'm very familiar with them and seemed like a reasonable platform to build something to have fun on.

This particular one has been stripped of most everything. Front end is replaced with a kawi ZRX1100 setup. Gives me modern 17 inch wheel options. Rear end is wheel from a Kawi Meanstreak. it's been milled to align with the brake caliper and a front brake rotor from a Nomad 1500 used for proper size.

This bike was pretty much a basket case when I started. paid a whopping 300 bucks. that should give you a vision. went through the carbs, motor and mechnicals first. a good bit to be done, but overall, it was pretty easy work to get it running again. after that it's been focus on lights/electricals. I'm at the point now of figuring out how to build out the seat and rear end. that brought me here for some ideas and inputs.
Attached Images

sport rider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived sport rider!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-19-2019, 04:46 PM   #2
Mattson
Stressed Member
CF Pimp
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:29 PM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Just Found This Site

Boys, this one's a keeper.

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-20-2019, 02:23 AM   #3
a_morti
GURU

CF Addict
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:29 PM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 24 Times in 14 Posts
a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Just Found This Site

One of us, one of us

Aaron, living in Gibraltar and riding a 2014 MSX125 (Grom) with a bunch of shiny shite on it. Slow n loud!
a_morti is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)