The nice thread - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > The nice thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2019, 04:16 AM   #11
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Local Time: 02:12 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: The nice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Finally got the bill from the hospital from when I cut my hand. Had no idea how much to expect and have to admit it was on my mind often. Ended up being $256.90.
So thats good? for USA of course
bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2019, 04:24 AM   #12
Mattson
Stressed Member
CF Pimp
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:12 PM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Well if the expectancy is those numbers but pushing the comma at least one digit to the right...

Got more bike related events planned and locked down for this summer than probly four or five years prior, bike related or not, latest addition being a trackday on a track I haven't been on before. June can't come soon enough...

Oh and it's fukken hot here! Gauge hit 30°c yesterday and it's still May.

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2019, 04:38 AM   #13
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Local Time: 02:12 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

This just happens to be bike related.

Out for a spin last Saturday after voting, compulsory over here, fined $ if you don't, not paying any attention to the semi accurate fuel gauge and came spluttering to halt on the out skirts of the city, semi rural, horses and shit.

Pondering what to do, at least 10k's to the nearest petrol station, I decide to ring my daughter to come to the rescue, as the phone is still ringing, I look across the road and there's a man pointing to red jerry can he's carrying, I hang up the phone as this complete stranger approaches, said he saw from across the road and thought I might need some petrol.

What a fucking legend, never had anyone help without having to ask before, get enough petrol to make it to the next petrol station and fling him ten bucks, thats all he wanted, saved a lot of inconvenience, time, effort, etc,etc,

Greg from Dural, I owe you a beer you good samaritan.
bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived bonehead!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2019, 07:57 AM   #14
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:12 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonehead View Post
So thats good? for USA of course
Yessir buddy. It wouldn't have shocked me to be $5-6k.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion