October 2019 Fighter of the Month Voting Thread - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2019 Fighter Of The Month

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > October 2019 Fighter of the Month Voting Thread

View Poll Results: October FOTM Winner
tldave's Hornet 2 2.78%
JamesHambleton's Hornet 1 1.39%
SOL's 82 Cb750k 4 5.56%
Mcantar's Turbo Busa 41 56.94%
Make that thing forkless's Julian's Dirty Rat 24 33.33%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-30-2019, 09:25 PM   #11
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:10 PM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: October 2019 Fighter of the Month Voting Thread

Make that thing Forkless you'll have my vote when it looks complete...if it's done, scrape that factory paint off I think the tank throws it off.

McCantar...lemme ride it! hahah. Nice work!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-31-2019, 03:13 PM   #12
make that thing forkless
forks and valves... WTF?
Senior Fighterer
make that thing forkless's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:10 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
Make that thing Forkless you'll have my vote when it looks complete...if it's done, scrape that factory paint off I think the tank throws it off....
Whats that old saying... "if I have to explain, you won't understand"... ha ha! It probably looks unfinished to you because it was built in under 2 months on a $2000 budget per Dirtbag Challenge rules. The amount of work done during the 2 month window didnt allow any time for fancy paint. Besides, my signature look for most of my DBC builds is to leave all of the fabricated parts in raw steel such as to not hide my fab skills (paint and filler can hide a lot of flaws, so I dont use paint on my fab'd parts). Then I tend to leave purchased parts exactly as purchased to help preserve the appearance of being built on a very low budget. If you look close, the R6 tank is still covered in dents and scrapes... so that's just how I approach my DBC builds. Some of my other builds (non DBC) would be a different story. Anyway, thanks for the comment
make that thing forkless is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived make that thing forkless!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2019, 01:26 AM   #13
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:10 PM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
McCantar...lemme ride it! hahah. Nice work!
Thanks! Come on out here and take it for a spin!

Forkless had my vote here. The amount of work to go into a front end like that is impressive as fuck.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived mcantar!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2019, 02:13 AM   #14
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:10 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tldave View Post
did you vote for the sv with knobbies on it? I 100% AGREE, which is why I am going to keep entering my dogshit stock bikes until the rule is changed.
I'll sooner vote for a stock chinese scooter than on something of yours...

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2019, 04:30 AM   #15
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:10 PM
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Big congrats to Mason.

More than half the votes!

That is a seriously sick fighter.
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2019, 05:43 AM   #16
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:10 AM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

We'll done Mcantar awarded!
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2019, 12:51 PM   #17
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:10 PM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Thanks dudes! First set of knucks!

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived mcantar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2019, 07:46 PM   #18
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:10 PM
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
I'll sooner vote for a stock chinese scooter than on something of yours...
But the knobbies...
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-03-2019, 04:21 AM   #19
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:10 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
But the knobbies...
Knobbies of the month

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2019 Fighter Of The Month