Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

GSXR 1K Swingarm to Bandit 1200 Swap

13K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Mick 
#1 ·
So..... finally finished. It was a pain in the Arse, but its done. I had to shim everything to get the sprockets to line up. I'll post more details and get better pics up in my build thread tomorrow. Just half to hook up the rear brake yet. Took it for a quick ride, and everything felt great.

Heres a couple of crappy pics... Was getting dark.

See less See more
#2 ·
lucky...my builds never gonna get funds to do things like u do...great work that swinger looks 1341267890780% better than stock...im thinkin of rattle can bedlinering mine but idk

Reactions: CamBandit17
#12 ·
I like i!
Now, how'd ya do it?

#13 ·
Great job on the swap.

#15 ·
Cam may give a write up, if not there’s a few pics and explanations in my build thread, I used a 06 gsxr750 swingarm (180 rear wheel) wheel, brake and shock, just made new mounts on the frame for the linkage and shock top mount basically. It’s about 25mm longer than the bandit arm.

Cam: Awesome looking swingarm and build by the way, I’ll be interested how you did the shock, there’s probably a lot of different ways.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.