Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Who's bike wins the 2010 Winter Buildoff?

• Crazymofo's Gladius

Votes: 76 11.0%
  • MikeGyver's SV 650

Votes: 39 5.7%
  • JRK's FZR 600

Votes: 28 4.1%
  • DVS_In10t's XJ 600

Votes: 24 3.5%
  • Rdanner's FZR 1000

Votes: 32 4.7%
  • LRC131's FZR 600

Votes: 53 7.7%
  • U531355's ZX6

Votes: 33 4.8%
  • Truckinduc's LS 650

Votes: 267 38.8%
  • Qwicksand's SV 650

Votes: 61 8.9%
  • *BoEl's buell M2

Votes: 23 3.3%
  • *Crowbar's Z 1000

Votes: 52 7.6%

VOte for the 2010 Winter Buildoff People's Choice Winner!

26K views 59 replies 52 participants last post by  Brandonf2 
#1 ·
Okay everyone, after a long winter season, with tons of work, life getting in the way of work, set-backs, good fortune and everything inbetween our annual Winter Buildoff has come to an end. About 20% of the entrants actually finished their bikes. With 41 entries, participation is up a lot from last years event! As is the same with every year, not everyone is able to finish...but we will still anticipate the final bikes when they do reach completion, so please be sure to post your final results builders if you didnt finish!

So in no particular order, I will post the threads of the bikes that finished. Please take some time and read thru the threads if you havent yet and see what has been done to these bikes. Then cast your vote for which bike you think deserves to be the 2010 Buildoff winner!

Crazymofo's "gladiator" build thread - Suz Gladius
MikeGyver's 2003 SV 650 "Black Widow"
JRK's FZR600 fighter
dvs_in10t's "1:1" XJ600
Rdannar's "Headcase" Yam FZR1000
Lrc131's FZR600
u531355's budget 98 kawi zx6
Truckinduc LS650
Qwiksand's 1999 sv650 "Suzacati-Davidson"

There are two bikes that were finished from what i can tell...but they never tallied up work or posted vids..

BoEl's 2010 Buildoff Buell M2 -1200

Crowbars "Nail Bat" Z1000

honerable mention to our boy kaz for probably not sleeping and working past the deadline to try and finish his F3 build and of course Flint for the epic work done to his RC51. Can't wait to see that finished!

( I didnt post pics, so you dont just vote based on the final pic. Look at whats gone into the bikes please! Your votes are to be cast based on the work gone into the bikes, what they went from-to, level of customization, level of innovation, originality etc. This is not based on who you like on the forum. Thank you.)

See less See more
#5 ·
Very tough call, I really love the look of u531355's Kwak alot but for the shear level of work done, ingenuity and quality of fab work my vote has got to go to Truckinduc, finished or not that is a great build bro :thumbsup:

Good luck to everyone who entered the build off

#6 ·
mine goes to the skinny country kid with the freaky toes.

#7 ·
As always all great builds, you all should be very proud of your bikes.

#11 ·
i think it has to go to truck, i love qwiksands but the amount of fab work truck did overpowers any other vote

#12 ·
This sucks.

I clicked on my bookmark to bring me to the forum, it says
The administrators want you to view a thread before you continue to browse the forum.

You can view the thread here.
I view this thread and click on the build threads and it says:

The administrators want you to view a thread before you continue to browse the forum.

You can view the thread here.
So I voted for the first guy. Threadfail.

#13 ·
This sucks.

I clicked on my bookmark to bring me to the forum, it says

I view this thread and click on the build threads and it says:

So I voted for the first guy. Threadfail.
More like user fail.

#19 ·
i had a tough time between lrc and Trucker simply due to the fact that i know how much fabrication went into both. i also lean heavily towards lrc because i personally know what shitty conditions his bike was built in (a 6'x6' shed) and considering that and his lack of availability to any good tooling he did incredibly well. on the other hand Truck essentially built a bike from 25% of the original bike into what we see now, which is awesome to look at and no small engineering feat for some of the things done.

i went for what i see as a "fighter" and has that "fighter spirit"

#26 ·
... It seemed fairly simple to me, click on a link to a build thread, get thrown into the "parts build-off" area, vote for the best, then go back and look at the "bike build-off" bikes, then vote for the best. :confused: Maybe im missing something??

Anyhow, still voted for Crazymofo's missus bike, went for a ride with him, while his bandit was out of action and the Gladius sure packs a mean punch!! Looks good too, even with its pink bits.

#29 ·
Truck's...

Lots of posts, regular updates and a fuck-tonne of hand made pieces.

Plus, he's kind of hot...

HA!
:thumbsup:

Sympul

Reactions: oldrider
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.