Titan - eXtreme Jester - XJ600 - Page 7 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2018 Winter Buildoff > Bike Build Threads

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Titan - eXtreme Jester - XJ600

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-09-2018, 08:00 AM   #61
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:02 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Titan - eXtreme Jester - XJ600

New rubber fitted and the wheels back on

Need to bleed the brakes now fit chain and that should be running gear done with.

Now about this side stand angle

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived titan!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-10-2018, 12:34 PM   #62
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Well this is back, so started cleaning it ready for paint then I can start the rebuild should take to long but want to run it through the parts cleaner at work before I paint.

Then I got it out in the sun for some pics

Then I set about bleeding brakes. Rear is giving me issues may be the rear master I used have to have a look

Front is equally giving me shit but I'll get back on that.

Also managed to again spill brake fluid on my wheel but think I court it this time. With the brake cleaner.

Quote:
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-11-2018, 05:28 PM   #63
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

front brakes done, one tiny air leak in the braided line connection, quick fix instant pressure. rear next and hopefully get the head in the parts wash at work tomorrow give that a good clean out, then can paint and rebuild

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2018, 04:47 PM   #64
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

head all cleaned and taped up start applying paint on it tomorrow. think the rear brake is good now too.

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2018, 04:48 PM   #65
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Also started on this spiders web

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-13-2018, 04:41 PM   #66
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

More painting and wiring done today

Hate wiring

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-13-2018, 04:42 PM   #67
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Posted twice must have been excited over paint

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-16-2018, 12:34 PM   #68
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

You know when you have a day and nothing seems to go right????

Had a 2hr window to DW. Figured I would get the valves ground in, easy job and doesn't take long really. Got down there found my stick and paste and the suction cups were nackard.

Right sun's shinning I'll jump on the XV, run to the local shop and grab one for a couple of quid.

Hit a rain storm half way piss wet through. Get there buy it, on the way back a tractor had been nice enough to put mud all over the road.

get back now have about half hour, I get cylinder 4 done been a while so may need to do more.

Then I put the new tin of paste away and in the draw I got it all from in the start there is a 2nd stick brand new good glad I had already opened the one I brought

Time to call it a day clearly I'm tired and not giving this my all

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2018, 06:54 PM   #69
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

nothing done on the bike today, had some down time last night with the boys. this morning i had to do some shit around the house in prep for the move next months. gave the wife a hand to clean the oven. pulled a wire pan scrubber out the packet and nearly cut the end of my finger off WTF, of all the things to do it with a fucking pan scrubber.

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2018, 06:57 PM   #70
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Fooking pan scrubbers !!!

Quote:
H Designs

This user High Fived titan!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2018 Winter Buildoff > Bike Build Threads