Can I Haz Ban Hammer??? - skamagedon - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Buyer/Seller Feedback Been burned when buying or selling something online? Let everyone know!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Can I Haz Ban Hammer??? - skamagedon

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2011, 06:44 AM   #11
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:23 AM
Flip Offs: 488
Flipped Off 214 Times in 150 Posts
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Can I Haz Ban Hammer??? - skamagedon

don't ban him, just call the little bitch out. haven't liked his shit attitude from the first.

n0regret5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived n0regret5!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2011, 07:05 AM   #12
Ruff
Rable Rable Rable
Ruff's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:23 PM
Flip Offs: 97
Flipped Off 138 Times in 105 Posts
Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I doubt he sold anything, his grasp of electronics was laughable, even by me. He claimed to be an electrical engineer too
Ruff is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Ruff!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2011, 11:21 AM   #13
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:23 PM
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

I just get pissed when people bad mouth a place and still go there.

its kinda like the customers i memorize that say " FUCK YOU GUYS IM NEVER COMIN BACK HERE"
and come back begging for us to fix their shit because they have been run off from every other shop in the 50 mile radius.

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived gsf1200R!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2011, 11:30 AM   #14
DrAwKwArD
Buell Fighter
CF Addict
DrAwKwArD's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:23 AM
Flip Offs: 83
Flipped Off 144 Times in 69 Posts
DrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to all

Wow...this is OLD news Randy. Someone posted that forum and that thread a long time ago, Robby Reposter.

My subframe build
CBR Track bike build

"To shave the beard is a sin that the blood of all the martyrs cannot cleanse. It is to deface the image of man created by God." - Ivan the Terrible
DrAwKwArD is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2011, 11:39 AM   #15
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwKwArD View Post
Wow...this is OLD news Randy. Someone posted that forum and that thread a long time ago, Robby Reposter.
SORRY Charwee. Nemo just posted it and i actually clicked the link to find a dildo

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2011, 11:45 AM   #16
RedEye669
Candy Paint Whore
CF Lover
RedEye669's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:23 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 11 Times in 9 Posts
RedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokermachine View Post
I need to put a sissy bar on my bike. Bitches love sissy bars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JO EBRMC
You should be aware that going down this path will require a leap of faith. You will need to be prepared for that first chop - the one that renders your bike unrideable until the job is done.
My ADD/OCD random verbal diarrhea and occasionally even BUILD thread
RedEye669 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RedEye669!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #17
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus

He also claimed people always gawk over his clusterfuck of a bike.

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2011, 12:33 PM   #18
Jokermachine
Will have a bike... soon
Jokermachine's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:23 PM
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 223 Times in 86 Posts
Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate fighter View Post
He also claimed people always gawk over his clusterfuck of a bike.
People gawk at multi-car pileups too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokermachine View Post
Is that supercharger belt held together with 3 staples?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
No it Isn't
There's actually 5 staples
Jokermachine is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2011, 01:01 PM   #19
Nate1291
Doesn't know shit
Senior Fighterer
Nate1291's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:23 PM
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Nate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to all

That is one fuckin ugly seat

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Nate1291 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2011, 01:54 PM   #20
bumpyknucks
Fighterer
bumpyknucks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
bumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of lightbumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of lightbumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of lightbumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of lightbumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of lightbumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of lightbumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of lightbumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of lightbumpyknucks is a glorious beacon of light

hahaha man i fuckin love this site!
bumpyknucks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived bumpyknucks!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info > Buyer/Seller Feedback