gs1175, "time slip" retro build - Page 16 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > gs1175, "time slip" retro build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2015, 08:22 AM   #151
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:59 PM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus
Default Re: gs1175, "time slip" retro build

So now do u get to call it something cool like thunderfuck donkey punch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived DrJellyFingers!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2015, 08:42 AM   #152
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:59 PM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 35 Times in 8 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJellyFingers View Post
So now do u get to call it something cool like thunderfuck donkey punch?
If I really wanted too i would have thought

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-03-2015, 05:48 AM   #153
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

on a good note (for once ) taff has just contacted me to let me know that he has finished off
making the fork extender caps, will collect them tonight and check them for fit, then take
pics.
on another point, I was contacted by the supplier of the Ohlins shocks i had purchased, they said that they would not be able to get them to me till the 25th
of this month (1 month late) they were sorry for the delay, but if i was willing to wait, then they would reduce the price by 100 euros! ( 73) for the inconvenience.
As the bike is going nowhere at the moment, due to the registration woes, i was quite happy to accept the cash back

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-03-2015, 05:54 AM   #154
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

Nice of them about the Ohlins!
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2015, 05:16 AM   #155
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

got the fork extender caps from my mate last night, well impressed with them, they fit a real treat and look good too.

didnt have time to take any pics as i was out for a meal and drinks last night, but i will get some pics up later.

to get the full benifit from them will require a new stepped lower yoke, but that is something for future planning.

i also had Taff make me a sleeve for my SSSA paddock stand lifting spindle, i required it as i had just changed my VFR800 hub to a Ducati 1098 one on my hornet CB893RR build, and the spindle needed was much larger for the 1098 hub.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2015, 12:33 PM   #156
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

today is turning into a goooood one

got phone call from DVLA, registration application has now been processed V5 winging its way to me as we speak (thats if they are telling the truth this time!!) so should have paper work some time next week.
jets and needles arrived from the states, sender had marked the package as value $23, so not to get any import tax, result.

pics of fork extenders fitted, will need to make a tool to fit the pre-load adjuster, as the socket cap will be too tight to get over as it is, but that is no biggy to sort.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2015, 03:35 PM   #157
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

got them back together again, going to get them fitted tonight if i can

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2015, 03:08 AM   #158
RedLiner
GURU

Senior Fighterer
RedLiner's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:59 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 7 Times in 7 Posts
RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Did you anodize them? They look gold now. Maybe it's just the picture.
RedLiner is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2015, 06:32 AM   #159
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLiner View Post
Did you anodize them? They look gold now. Maybe it's just the picture.
No, I think Honda used a very slight gold anodize, that shows up much more in photos than it does in real life

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-08-2015, 06:29 AM   #160
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

got the front end back on but as the forks are now lower in the yokes, i will need to change the brake hose ends at the M/cylinder (got them coming ) to give me more free play, otherwise they get a bit tight on full run out!

collector has more ground clearance, so that part of the job is now done, just have to see how she sits on the side stand, do hope i wont need to get the side stand adjusted, but you know how one change usually leads on to two more!

will get the carbs off next, fit the new Pilot fuel jets and see how that affects things to start off with.

Still waiting for paperwork to turn up from DVLA, no change there then????

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes