Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Denver's XS400 - Discuss

16K views 86 replies 28 participants last post by  ROBBO 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Front end will be from a 01-03 gsxr1000. The wheels aren't exact but they are similar enough (3spokes) that probably not many people will notice. Probably going to do a cafe style tail with a little twist maybe... Not 100% sure yet. Nothing modern though.

I need to wait a long time before I can buy shit though. one thing at a time. I'm making less than 300 dollars a month. Maybe I'll get lucky and win mafia to buy some parts lol.

#6 ·
I dig it dude... It'll look killer with a saddle seat... or something along the lines of a bobber... That way you'll expose that swinger and show off the time warp work you put into it...

#8 ·
I like the color combo. The swinger swap sounds like its going to be a pain. When are you going to take some welding lessons?

#9 ·
I like the color's and the scheme alot. I can't think of anything I'd do diff with that.

the swinger swap does look like a pain.

I like the look with the longer swinger and the raised rear end

#11 ·
Welding lessons? Shit I can't afford that! I got the guys at work to teach me how to mig and use the stick, but with the transports most things we weld require massive heavy welds so it's pretty easy to just keep feeding wire onto a flat weld.

This whole bike is a learning experience for me. I'm skill building as I go, haha.

Thanks for the comments guys.

#12 ·
Looks cool so far. That swinger makes it all new, and i like the Pshop of the tank and seat.

Ghost orbs? Shit, i have pictures that my wife does that she gets 10-20 in a single shot sometimes. Her studio is in a turn of the century casket and horse drawn hearse factory. Creepy

#17 ·
Cool shit denv, but you should have just primed the frame coz you'll end up grinding things off and scratching it etc. plus i think that swinger won't be easy to try and fit on there, but good start mate and good work, i'd like to see where you go next :D

#18 ·
That looks like the same Mastercraft socket set I have ... god bless Crappy Tire and their 66% off sales.

Looks like a giant Honda Trail 70 in that pic :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.