rickasaki9r's fzr600 build is on hold!!!!! - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Unfinished Builds

Unfinished Builds Couldn't quite make the buildoff deadline? We'd still love to see your progress! Post it up and let us see where you're at!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > rickasaki9r's fzr600 build is on hold!!!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-12-2010, 04:49 PM   #21
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:35 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: rickasaki9r's fzr600 build is on hold!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
no, that was my line.

and this thread has crossed it.

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-12-2010, 06:22 PM   #22
whitey818
The Glistening Turd
CF Pimp
whitey818's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:35 AM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 26 Times in 12 Posts
whitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
no, that was my line.

and this thread has crossed it.

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn." Alfred Pennyworth
whitey818 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived whitey818!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-15-2010, 10:15 PM   #23
rickasaki9r
wrong way
Fighter
rickasaki9r's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
rickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nice

hey fags,this thread was to say i have no time or money to put into my shit.not so you guys can flirt.lol.but still some funny shit

friends help you move and good friends help you move bodies.
rickasaki9r is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rickasaki9r!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-17-2010, 08:06 AM   #24
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickasaki9r View Post
hey heroes',this thread was not ta say i have no time or money to put into my shit. so you guys can jack this thred anytime ya like.lol.but I still gotta do a funny shit

Repped ya lad

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-20-2010, 10:22 PM   #25
rickasaki9r
wrong way
Fighter
rickasaki9r's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
rickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nicerickasaki9r is really nice

FUCK YEA

friends help you move and good friends help you move bodies.
rickasaki9r is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-21-2013, 01:45 AM   #26
Archangel672
Brass Monkey
Fighter
Archangel672's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Archangel672 is making some friendsArchangel672 is making some friendsArchangel672 is making some friendsArchangel672 is making some friendsArchangel672 is making some friends

Well...........

At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go inside the same box.
Archangel672 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Unfinished Builds