the FUCK YOU thread - Page 489 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2020, 12:10 AM   #4881
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:39 AM
Flip Offs: 189
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Guess they are afraid I will pack up the truck and go on a long distance drive if they do. If I'm not tied to the location, then I have no reason to stay in Oregon during this bull shit.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2020, 05:07 PM   #4882
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:39 AM
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Slack isn't a bad tool actually. I had set up Slack for the last company I worked for. Noone stuck to it, but I at least set it up and implemented it. Of course, I set up and implemented a few things for them that they didn't really use. Fuckem
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-17-2020, 08:57 AM   #4883
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default the FUCK YOU thread

A big :flip-off: to the Z900RS forum. Someone started a thread about waiting on a service manual. Another member posted a link to a company selling a reproduction (read: copy) version. I posted that I bought the same one and quality was very good. That’s it! I got a PM from one of the mods. They removed my post and others, I imagine, due to the manual discussed having broken copy-write laws or some BS. I wasn’t really a fan of the forum to begin with. It has a bunch of stupid rules like you can’t use links to third-party pic hosting sites. Everything has to be hosted on their photo gallery site or uploaded the post as an attachment.

Things like that make me VERY THANKFUL to be a member of this forum.

Later, Doug

‘74 Kawasaki H1-500 Project
‘76 Kawasaki Kz900 'Strip-fighter Project
‘77 Kawasaki Kz1000
‘78 Kawasaki Kz1000 Project
'80 Cx500 Cafe/Brat Project
‘83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted) Project
Streetfighterkz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Streetfighterkz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-17-2020, 12:51 PM   #4884
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 310
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Sooooooooo true!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2020, 07:09 AM   #4885
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:39 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 20 Times in 17 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Fuck you Reolink 4k $550 usd cctv system, caught the fuckers who stole my sink out of my front garden snooping about this morning. Went onto the system playback and it won't.. tried downloading the footage and it won't. Tried other bits of footage and it works fine but not the single 3 minutes worth of footage I need.
JamesHambleton is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2020, 07:17 AM   #4886
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:39 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 20 Times in 17 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Also fuck you work, I get the option of either 80% government pay or 100% pay but I lose all my holidays so I'm going to go for the 80% choice.
Haven't even replied yet, not handed in my timesheet (I'm on monthly so runs 25th - 25th) given today is the 24th... and I've already been emailed my payslip with what appears to be full pay
JamesHambleton is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived JamesHambleton!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-30-2020, 03:23 PM   #4887
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Fuck you you brain dead liberal fucking retards.. Theres a whole bunch of canadians about to become criminals tomorrow.. Such bullshit.. Tired of these mouth breathing idiots making rules just cuz they sit at home butt fucking eachother doing what? Needle point i have no idea wtf these fucks do for fun...

According to a document obtained by Radio-Canada, the list includes:

M16, M4, AR-10 and AR-15 rifles. Those styles were used in the Sandy Hook, New Zealand, Las Vegas and Orlando mass shootings. There are an estimated 83,572 in Canada.
Ruger Mini-14s, the type of firearm used in the École Polytechnique shooting. There are an estimated 16,859 in Canada.
Swiss Arms Classic Green carbines. There are an estimated 1,342 in Canada.
M14 rifles, used in the Moncton shooting. There are an estimated 5,229 in Canada.
Vz. 58 semi-automatic rifles, used in the Quebec City mosque shooting. There are an estimated 11,593 in Canada.
CZ Scorpion EVO 3 carbines. There are an estimated 1,813 in Canada.
Beretta CX4 Storm carbines, the type of firearm used in the Dawson College shooting. There are an estimated 1,513 in Canada.
Sig Sauer MCX and Sig MPX carbines and pistols. There are an estimated 1,000 in Canada.
Robinson Arms XCR rifles. There are an estimated 1,834 in Canada.
The list also includes two categories of firearms the government hopes to ban:

Firearms with a calibre (gun barrel diameter) of more than 20 mm. For example, a grenade launcher.
Firearms capable of producing muzzle energy of more than 10,000 joules.
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-02-2020, 12:41 PM   #4888
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
Firearms capable of producing muzzle energy of more than 10,000 joules.

I can't seem to find a calculation that makes sense of that measurement.

Shit's getting worrying with how feverishly the powers that be are trying to disarm everyone. I know some really stupid mother fuckers that should NOT have guns but since they haven't committed a violent act, are fully allowed to think they are going to do shit with one if it comes to it. Then there's the "boog" guys that have been talking some serious shit, but, backing it up never happens and results in redrawing the line that has to be crossed for them to do anything serious.

The majority of us seem to be like me, either got a firearm from inheritance, or out of pure need, and use it as a tool for a job. Rice farmers and goat farmers should be a pretty good indication that you can't just steam roll an unwilling population...

Fuck facebook market place, it's like sellers reply to your inquiry and then throw their phone in the ocean. If I get replies it's like 5-10 hours later... kind of in a hurry to get a fuel tank and parts for my diesel truck... with this sorta wait I could just order one online and have it shipped here... but we're ALL hurting for money if we're selling new shit for half price, so it helps us both if it's staying local.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-02-2020, 06:23 PM   #4889
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

mass x velocity..

basically.. a round about way to ban 50 bmg.

our laws are great imo.. having to re up every 5 years.. they call references, daily checks etc.. if youre a normal guy.. no issues.. but yeah.. pretty much every politician is hating this and every cop to.. that now have to hand over their shit...

sks is still legal.. which in canada is 100% the same as any banned gun, same as a bunch of others..

doesnt change the fact the last guy bought a gun illegally, shot a cop.. stole the cops guns... and shot a bunch of other people like wtf.
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-02-2020, 06:37 PM   #4890
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 189
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Just so I am seeing the picture clearly... anytime a politician wants to ban a new gun, they just hire someone to commit a mass murder with it and it passes through your legislation?
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum