2008 Winter Buildoff Results - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff

2008 Streetfighter Buildoff All discussion about the 2008 Buildoff goes in here

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2008 Winter Buildoff Results

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-12-2008, 11:42 PM   #1
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:41 PM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default 2008 Winter Buildoff Results

Sorry it took so long to announce this... we wanted to announce it in the magazine, and then that got delayed, so we didn't want to post this until the magazine was out.

Anyway... here are the results, and a sneak peek at some of Custom Fighters Magazine, for those of you haven't seen it

ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2008, 03:06 AM   #2
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness
eZdoesit's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:41 AM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 42 Times in 35 Posts
eZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2008 Winter Buildoff Results

awesome!!!

yeah its a shame it couldnt make it into the mag, but we all know how that goes.

congrats to you guys for awesome builds, they were fun as hell to watch come alive

R.I.P Gavin "The GREENCHEEZEATA" Butts & Michele "Madmadame" Monroe. you will both be missed, and never forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Strip the motherfucker down. Mod the motherfucker up. Ride the motherfucking tits off it...
-Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think & do your own thing.
eZdoesit is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2008, 03:10 AM   #3
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:41 PM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

its in the mag dood.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2008, 03:15 AM   #4
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness
eZdoesit's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:41 AM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 42 Times in 35 Posts
eZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond repute

it is ? wtf am i on

im spacin right now

R.I.P Gavin "The GREENCHEEZEATA" Butts & Michele "Madmadame" Monroe. you will both be missed, and never forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Strip the motherfucker down. Mod the motherfucker up. Ride the motherfucking tits off it...
-Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think & do your own thing.
eZdoesit is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2008, 03:23 AM   #5
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

hahahaha
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2008, 06:46 AM   #6
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

rassie shoulda won

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2008, 06:50 AM   #7
DougZ
All star !!!
DougZ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 10 Times in 8 Posts
DougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of light

two GSXR's and an SV.........My heart is warmed.

Congrats guys.

2003 Suzuki SV1000s
2010 Yamaha WR250R
DougZ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2008, 08:59 AM   #8
Moto-Madness
Moto Madness Customs

CF Pimp
Moto-Madness's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
Moto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant future

Awesome guys. yea I read the articles in the Mag
Moto-Madness is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2008, 02:41 PM   #9
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

two240s has some stuff coming to him!

Motocyco brass knucks resevoir. and Moto-Madness had something special for you too.

(as well as you got some other shit on the way too)

Rassie and Ammadien..pm me your addys also please!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2008, 04:42 PM   #10
MayhemMetals
CF Addict
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
MayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of light

good stuff , congrats to the winners
MayhemMetals is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff