the FUCK YOU thread - Page 349 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2017, 03:00 PM   #3481
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:56 PM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

slightly different subject, what kinda knife do you carry? Ive been carrying a benchmade balisong (butterfly) for a few years and its about perfect for anything. smaller enough closed to carry in a belt sheath without fuss, full sized when open and soilid like a rock when open (had one of my folders close over my fingers once, lock failed...). never needed it for defense but its a handy tool and toy (look up balisong videos to see)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived XxGRYMMxX!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2017, 03:08 PM   #3482
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:56 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Manly fidget spinner

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2017, 07:06 PM   #3483
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Would love to have a Buck Folding Hunter. A three dot would be born the same year as me. I hit up eBay every now and then, but I never bud high enough.

I just carry a cheap Kobalt thing that uses utility blades. Very practical, but no soul at all.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2017, 09:17 PM   #3484
HickLife
GURU
CF Addict
HickLife's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:56 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 10 Times in 9 Posts
HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
I wasn't criticizing open carrying in my shop (some nights are perfect to have the main door open, and it tends to invite decent neighbors... and the riff raff wandering around the city in the summer months) so at times I do carry, but that's why I had the quotes around "protection", as my knife is as much a tool as it could provide to help if shit did hit the fan. Grew up in a little hillbilly town in Wisconsin where all us little neanderthals carried knives and even had guns in our trucks, and we beat the tar outta each other regularly and never once in my entire time on this planet did any of us pull a gun or a knife on each other when shit got really real after some words were exchanged.

Even the cops seem to dig me since I often first responder, and call in the crashes at the intersection here when they happen, and keep an eye on the neighborhood since I'm in my shop alot. Been no real need to carry much, but a knife helps a ton around the shop. If I ever do CC or OC I'll surely get something more modern than a .22 mag revolver (fucking loud little shit that thing is) due to the utility of a good semi auto chambered in "man stopper".

And I wasn't criticizing you for not carrying, I'm obviously very second amendment. Everybody has their own reasons why they carry and why they don't and yours sound very grounded. I like how you said a knife is a tool, I have always felt the same way. And i've been tempted to argue that fact at security checkpoints (like the va, basically airport security going in there) and see what they say but i dont want to lose a good knife lol.

I've been in one fist fight my whole life and it was in like 6th grade so I wouldn't feel very confident going into one now (I've actually been meaning to take classes) but you better believe I would fight till I couldn't anymore if it came down to it though.

Ya know its probably surprising for some to hear how easy it is to be in good graces with police, do the right thing, be respectful, and DO WHAT THEY SAY! Even if it sounds dumb because things go downhill real fast if you start reaching for stuff and just being a dick, they are on edge already don't make it worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Would love to have a Buck Folding Hunter. A three dot would be born the same year as me. I hit up eBay every now and then, but I never bud high enough.

I've been carrying this guy every day since January, it was a birthday gift for myself. It took some getting used to with it being heavier because I always carried tactical knives, and i had to put the thumb screw thing on it to open it one handed but I love it S30V steel so it holds an awesome edge and the drop point isnt as fragile as the clip point. It also has micarta scales and is number 17 of 500 like it (didnt know that last part till I got it). And best of all my little flashlight fits perfectly on the holster for it!

And Grimm aren't those things illegal to carry most anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fallen angel build- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=78474

96 vulcan 1500- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=123177

Fallen Angel Build Off Thread- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...73#post2755273

Fallen Angel Build Off Discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...89#post2755289

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
Only weak people test the engine. Real brave guys assemble the bike and then tries to start it
HickLife is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived HickLife!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-25-2017, 12:29 PM   #3485
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:56 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
Quote:
Manly fidget spinner

Used to carry an old (like, really old) Ka-bar when I was a young man, but, the bulk of the damn thing got annoying when I got into the years I started crawling around under cars and wasn't riding and walking around in the woods anymore, so I started carrying a folding "old timer" as it worked for fishing, and utility work. I still have one of those old folding rigs around too, the locking blade and folding mechanism still work like the day it was manufactured. I use and abuse good knives and toss 'em in the trash once they break, as much a tool as any wrench in the shop to me.

Currently if I've got it on me, I've got a fixed blade Winchester deer hunting knife that you could pound stakes into the ground, or gut a deer with. Works the best out of all I've had for cutting old radiator hose and prying at things that a better tool would serve best for.

Can't seem to find a pic of the exact one I have, but this is as close as I can find an image of. The blade extends through the bolster and makes up the core of the handle, making it one seriously solid knife, not sure what it'll take to break it, but some day I'll surely find out, until then it's on my hip in a sheath made of some really tough nylon type material. Can't for the life of me remember where I got this thing either, just happen to have it, and it's so comfortable to wear on the belt that at times I forget I even have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-25-2017, 02:34 PM   #3486
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 

Had a Buck 110 that went everywhere with me until I lost it one day. Not having a pocket clip kind of sucks and I hate the belt holsters.

I've carried a CRKT M16-14SFG for years now, and I'm pretty rough on basically all my things. It's a screwdriver, a hammer, a prybar, a bottle opener, a chisel, and anything else it needs to be on top of being a cutting tool. Has a decent amount of heft to it too, which I personally really like. Pocket clip has great retention without being annoying and shredding the edge of your pocket, and can be moved to either end and either side. The different serration is actually really great, I'm normally skeptical of shit like that but this pattern cuts extremely well even after getting dull and it's easy to sharpen.
It's sturdy enough to handle all of that without complaint but cheap enough that if you fuck it up you won't be too upset. The only deterrent some of you might have is the size as it's not a small knife by any means (but it isn't cumbersome or anything).
It does have two issues. One, the screws that hold the two halves together will loosen over time (maybe not if you aren't beating on it, but...). A dab of red loctite when you get it out of the box takes care of that.
The second issue is that the screws holding the pocket clip can, over time, strip out because they're only threaded into the handle material and not into the steel underneath. I've only had this happen once and when I emailed CRKT about a replacement handle scale/screws/clip, they sent me an entirely new knife free of charge.

I have, over the years, tried out other knives... SOG, Benchmade, Ka-Bar, Spyderco, Gerber, even other CRKT's etc. I always come back to this one for a daily-carry folding knife.

https://www.crkt.com/m16-14sfg-speci...errations.html

Apparently they added "special forces" to the name now which is kind of cheesy and stupid, and it's now $100 (used to be $60ish). Still a good knife though.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived mcantar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-25-2017, 03:36 PM   #3487
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:56 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

two weeks of sun, ok, lets check the valves.. oh.. one out by .001th? well fuck me might as well get em all happy.. RIP the sun and me now waiting for parts.
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-25-2017, 04:48 PM   #3488
HickLife
GURU
CF Addict
HickLife's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 10 Times in 9 Posts
HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I've thought about making a pocket clip for my 110 but i've grown used to the holster, it holds my flash light and its still easy access. I've even thought about making a holster to hold my knife, multi-tool, and my flashlight but haven't gotten around to it and idk if i want to carry the multi tool i have or get a different one. I hate serrated knives. They always piss me off and I never use them, they just sit in a box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fallen angel build- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=78474

96 vulcan 1500- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=123177

Fallen Angel Build Off Thread- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...73#post2755273

Fallen Angel Build Off Discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...89#post2755289

Quote:
Only weak people test the engine. Real brave guys assemble the bike and then tries to start it
HickLife is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-25-2017, 07:43 PM   #3489
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

Technically the law here says it illegal to carry with the "intent to commit harm". I wear it in a sheath on my hip so it isn't a question of being concealed and I don't go out of my way to attract attention to it but it goes everywhere I do.

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-26-2017, 01:12 AM   #3490
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HickLife View Post
I hate serrated knives. They always piss me off and I never use them, they just sit in a box.

Serrated blades make no sense to me, either. If I get a chip in a blade I hone it out. It's like buying a pre-chipped blade.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum