Official Fighter Buildoff Details! - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff

2007 Streetfighter Buildoff Anything related to the streetfighter buildoff should be in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Official Fighter Buildoff Details!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2006, 03:31 PM   #21
BigRed875
CF Addict
Local Time: 06:25 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 35 Times in 35 Posts
BigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friends
Default Re: Official Fighter Buildoff Details!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger
on top of all that i'm considering this to be for fun.......if i win then great, if i don't then that's ok......i'm just looking forward to seeing all the finished bikes and the creativity that is brought out by the members......i think if anyone get's their panties in a wad over anything in this "competition" they really need to step back and reevaluate their lives because they clearly have issues. This above all is a friendly competion and i don't believe anyone will "cheat". we are all winners with our efforts and our finished bikes that we will all be proud of. we really have nothing to lose here.......sorry...just my outlook on the deal....
aawww...group hug!
BigRed875 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2006, 03:37 PM   #22
Gunslinger
Fighterer
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
Gunslinger is a good noobieGunslinger is a good noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed875
aawww...group hug!
man....my feelings would be hurt if i hadn't lost all my feelings, as well as my dignity, in my first divorce......
Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2006, 06:36 PM   #23
PsychoDad
Welcome to the new day...

CF Pimp
PsychoDad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:25 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I hav to echo Gunslinger. This is a friendly build off to show case "What 'chya got" for skills and resource ability. NOT cut throat competition.

if you get a prize coolthen. Maybe make the prizes either so cheasy that no one cares or DONT anounce the prizes so no one knows and it is NOT in the back of their heads as a distraction from their building. Just a thought.
PsychoDad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2006, 07:19 PM   #24
g-style street-fighter
Bush pilot
Senior Fighterer
g-style street-fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 19 Times in 19 Posts
g-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friends
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - People's Choice Awar 

The prize is the cool bikes we'll all have to ride this coming summer, and the lessons we learn along the way.

Glen

REMEMBER VOTE FOR G-STYLE
g-style street-fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2006, 08:49 PM   #25
Gunslinger
Fighterer
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
Gunslinger is a good noobieGunslinger is a good noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-style street-fighter
Holy shit Gunslinger is that you in the avatar??? If so, I knew I had a twin brother somewhere!!! Aren't we lucky.....

.....G.....

I just read this....yep that was me......you must be a handsome guy.......in a non-gay sorta way that is.....LOL
Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2006, 09:51 PM   #26
DoDriven
Fighter
Local Time: 05:25 PM
Flipped Off 7 Times in 7 Posts
DoDriven is a good noobieDoDriven is a good noobie
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 2nd Place 

Quick question, do we have to include the cost of shipping in our totals?

I vote no, but I wanted to see what everyone else said.
DoDriven is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2006, 10:28 PM   #27
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Hehehehe.... I just got a great idea... how about an entrance fee... 10% of whatever you spend on the buildoff...

(I'm kidding of course!)
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2006, 11:18 PM   #28
DoDriven
Fighter
Flipped Off 7 Times in 7 Posts
DoDriven is a good noobieDoDriven is a good noobie
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 2nd Place 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab420
Hehehehe.... I just got a great idea... how about an entrance fee... 10% of whatever you spend on the buildoff...

(I'm kidding of course!)

Umm, ya.... I think I am going to have to withdraw my entry from the competition...

...J/K
DoDriven is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-02-2006, 02:09 AM   #29
Britjoe
British Bloke in Canada
CF Addict
Britjoe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:25 PM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 13 Times in 11 Posts
Britjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Can I enter Mine, or does the build have to start in the new year,
a Streetfighter, never finished, it evolves...

Females are nothing but Trouble, Motorcycles let you ride them with no guilt and all they ask you for is Gas Money.
http://www.customfighters.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=161&dateline=12497875  35
Britjoe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-02-2006, 03:08 AM   #30
Sevulturus
Wannabe
CF Addict
Sevulturus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 19 Times in 19 Posts
Sevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to behold

Is there any chance of lifting the "10 pics per post" limit on the blog threads? I just had to split a single post across three different posts to get all my pics to fit. And it really breaks up the writing.

I'm hosting all my pics offsite, so bandwidth shouldn't be an issue

I realise that I'm really wordy, and probably show more then I HAVE too, but that's part of the fun of making these things.

This is *really* just me complaining because it's 1:00 AM and I'm tired, but it would be nice....

*where's the shifty eyes smiley??*
Sevulturus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff